6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Application form:
nickname: Deuteria
stake: 1093..
(improv: maybe...
gmt: +12

I would like to do this but will have 2 make sure it's not during/near exams. I'll update once I have a clearer idea.
Who is the tc sent to?
Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
Application form:
nickname: Deuteria
stake: 1093..
(improv: maybe...
gmt: +12

I would like to do this but will have 2 make sure it's not during/near exams. I'll update once I have a clearer idea.
Who is the tc sent to?

Gona make some sensible changes regarding the app form, ehh.. All tc related to this event will go to TeamWushu, don't send it just yet (it's just that you don't have to). I'll deal with this in the morning.
-----
updated the info and app form. Deuteria, you can edit your app according to the form there is now. Also edited stuff in the event thread. Should be ok now.
Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
But why's the rum gone? :v
9 spots are already filled guys, 7 left.
Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 12, 2012 at 07:54 AM.
About the gmt: nike and killer 0+, aekto +1, carey -5 was it? That being said keeping the "euros" as players would create a wider window time to play in. You could keep carey as sub, in case the time arranged for the match suits him better and replace someone. But i sure as hell don't want to leave him as sub. Either nike or aekto as sub. Idk.

As for the name, pfhsh, think of whatever random yet original and witty you can come on ;d Carebears?
Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 12, 2012 at 10:03 PM.
I guess i'll be sub because i've been getting drunk more than bashing lately. I totally expect the rest of y'all to boss this, like I'm personally christening this team "no excuses" because its so full of concentrated win.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Ok screw the name. Seeing nike is ok with being sub, you can use this form.

Name of the team: Relax All
Main players: killer3366, rcarey, Aekto
Substitute player: Nikelaos
Team GMT: GMT+0 or something near it. 3 euros and 1 american
You've sent 10000 toricredits to Magicalsack

10 spots are already taken, time for signups will probably be extended, but there aren't many spots left.
Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 13, 2012 at 04:51 PM.