Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Choose your pose!
Pick your post for the roster! Add a replay with any pose you like, and I'll edit it.
Discussion
Serious talk here. Post about anything you have on your mind and would like to discuss. This could be anything from aspects about the clan you would like to address, or some topics that have been on your mind. Try to keep your posts thorough stating exactly what you mean. DO NOT post about a topic you do not know about, or are not familiar with.
Thanks.
Last edited by Quake; Mar 24, 2010 at 06:09 AM.
Care to join? Try here!
Read this post before applying or you have no chance. If you express interest in joining, feel free to post here, but keep in mind that this is no guarantee that you will even be considered. MrManiac and I will decide who we invite to the clan, these people are automatically accepted.

There is no specific application process, so you guys can be creative. Just post about yourself, and if we are interested, we'll reply to get to know you. People who we are unsure of if they should join, will be put on a one week trial with the clan to post in the forums and wear the tag. If the clan seems to enjoy you, you will be completely accepted!
Last edited by Quake; Jun 12, 2010 at 06:08 PM.