Toribash
Nie.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Heyo! Dunno if any of you remember me, but I rejoined the game a couple of days ago and wanted to say hello. How are you guys doing?
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
Originally Posted by tomczo2000 View Post
*polish is the european chineese*

Holy shit quote of the week !!!
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
"You last visited: 3 Weeks Ago at 04:05 PM" Well that happened. I'm sorry for not logging on at all for that amount of time, I've had to deal some rl problems and I've been unable to find a way to log on during that time. How're you lot doing today?
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
Originally Posted by bigGrin View Post
Heyo! Dunno if any of you remember me, but I rejoined the game a couple of days ago and wanted to say hello. How are you guys doing?

Hey man, good to see you back
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Can um someone tell me if im pending or if ive been denied?

Denied
Originally Posted by lewis862 View Post
"You last visited: 3 Weeks Ago at 04:05 PM" Well that happened. I'm sorry for not logging on at all for that amount of time, I've had to deal some rl problems and I've been unable to find a way to log on during that time. How're you lot doing today?

3 weeks? Must've been longer than that, right? Either way, nice to see you
PM me with any and all questions
3 weeks?

/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
I have no idea who that is, but his chin absolutely holds great power.
We bow to the new emperor.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
I have no idea who that is, but his chin absolutely holds great power.
We bow to the new emperor.

i can send you pictures of my man's dong
Last edited by Hattersin; May 6, 2015 at 08:32 PM.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit