Toribash
Why won't they make a hextech Syndra skin .-. I want my balls of steel.

edit: omgomgomg taric changes, brb testing top taric again

edit2: lost game, still believe taric has a possible niche at top now. He has the kiting issue, but if he has the right teamcomp, he can be a stellar top lane.
Last edited by Oracle; Mar 1, 2013 at 04:05 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Support bruiser tank Nocturne is best.

That ruby was gonna be a Black cleaver, I had nothing else important to build at that point. Probably should have went atmas instead.

I went 19/3 with this build a long time ago (1 or 2 weeks)
Definitely my favorite way of playing him, I have 300 ad with q plus 4k hp on top of that DEFINITELY really strong.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Taric is no longer constrained to support now. He is unleashed upon all the lanes. AP Taric will rofl stomp your squishy mid. AD top will outpush, outsustain, and outburst your puny top. Jungle Taric will wreck all the lanes with his godtier ganks.

THE FIFTH AGE HAS COME MY BROTHERS. RISE UP AND BRING FUNCTIONALITY WITH STYLE TO ALL THE LANES.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Taric is no longer constrained to support now. He is unleashed upon all the lanes. AP Taric will rofl stomp your squishy mid. AD top will outpush, outsustain, and outburst your puny top. Jungle Taric will wreck all the lanes with his godtier ganks.

THE FIFTH AGE HAS COME MY BROTHERS. RISE UP AND BRING FUNCTIONALITY WITH STYLE TO ALL THE LANES.

WELL SAID BROTHER!

TOP LANE MANACARRY TARIC STRONG!

Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Global comps are weak in teamfights, so all the enemy has to do is get a hard engage team and just force fights mid.

True enough, but if you're far enough ahead, from those ganks/counter ganks it hardly matters.

And can't really say that Shen, Noc,TF, Ali & Ez comp has any team fight problems either. TF & Noc can assassinate carries while Ali and Shen peel for Ez, who just jumps around being Ezreal.. :v
Last edited by Dargon; Mar 1, 2013 at 05:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

league of taric?
didnt even got him :s
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Support bruiser tank Nocturne is best.

That ruby was gonna be a Black cleaver, I had nothing else important to build at that point. Probably should have went atmas instead.

I went 19/3 with this build a long time ago (1 or 2 weeks)
Definitely my favorite way of playing him, I have 300 ad with q plus 4k hp on top of that DEFINITELY really strong.

Nah black cleaver is good on noc, atma's isn't really that strong atm.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Taric has gained amazing synergy with mana/armor items so Frozen Heart and Iceborn Guantlet are amazing on him. Muramana gives him crazy dps and BV is a great mr item for him. Sunfire cape sounds like the best hp item on him due to it also giving him more damage on shatter.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
So, lately, I've bought MF because I noticed a lot of professional players using her, and she has to be one of the best ADCs I've used. She falls off a bit late game, due to the weak damage ult compared to some other ADCs, but her range really makes it so worth it. I know a lot of people will laugh at me for saying her ult is 'weak', but I'd prefer Ashe's arrow or Graves' high burst shotgun blast.

She's good for early farming as well, easy to win lane and carry my team to win a lot of games. I still prefer Graves because MF feels a lot more squishy, but MF is a great ADC. Also, I bought LeBlanc, but I've learned the hard way that she falls off pretty bad late game. If you can give your jungler or maybe even ADC a few kills with her early game, that's probably when she's best.

Anyway, just thought I'd say some things.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
So, lately, I've bought MF because I noticed a lot of professional players using her, and she has to be one of the best ADCs I've used. She falls off a bit late game, due to the weak damage ult compared to some other ADCs, but her range really makes it so worth it. I know a lot of people will laugh at me for saying her ult is 'weak', but I'd prefer Ashe's arrow or Graves' high burst shotgun blast.

She's good for early farming as well, easy to win lane and carry my team to win a lot of games. I still prefer Graves because MF feels a lot more squishy, but MF is a great ADC. Also, I bought LeBlanc, but I've learned the hard way that she falls off pretty bad late game. If you can give your jungler or maybe even ADC a few kills with her early game, that's probably when she's best.

Anyway, just thought I'd say some things.

Crescendo + Full channel bullet time = money.

Just btw, its one of the best ulti's if you have a Black Cleaver because after a couple seconds, each bullet procs and you do SO much damage.
inq.