Toribash
Coincidence? I think not.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Having yaoihaven constantly open in another window helps

you see my sig?
i had the same face when i read Yaoiheaven just now...
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Having yaoihaven constantly open in another window helps

Or lolis. They always help.
Damn I gotta admit yaoi works too tho

@DarkDranz : damn that's some fine vip set. Basically my face when talking to my best friend (female) and she ignored me
:D
Haunter 2 good
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
@DarkDranz : damn that's some fine vip set. Basically my face when talking to my best friend (female) and she ignored me

Thanks, might change again later.

Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Check the music thread for sempai trap by Haunter.

checked, much wow.
but still D:
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
If we have any spare TC in the bank I was thinking we should use it to make another Suki? Like Essence made Essence-Minor to apply members who weren't cut out for Essence. It was like a graduation system. If we go ahead with this, the unofficial Suki is like a school where they learn the ways of Suki. Hate Accused, watch Hentai, beat Neru at a very one sided mod etc...
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
If we have any spare TC in the bank I was thinking we should use it to make another Suki? Like Essence made Essence-Minor to apply members who weren't cut out for Essence. It was like a graduation system. If we go ahead with this, the unofficial Suki is like a school where they learn the ways of Suki. Hate Accused, watch Hentai, beat Neru at a very one sided mod etc...

Yeah this seems like a good idea.
Then we can finally degrade kradel :3
:3
Nah I think its a bad idea.
Who the heck eant to go to an anime "school" in a community that almost all of the member hates it?
:D