Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by damasta97 View Post
Why would you have any say in this... Remeber you left elite just to be denied by another clan lol

Yeah, you're really lucky we welcome you at all, especially how you lied to try and cover your ass when you left.
oh. well ok. if thats the way you feel about me. hope to see u guys in the game. i guess i messed up that application. mide as well go imput that in the book. that is the 9th clan application i messed up. well.....im gonna.....man! i just cant do anything right! i cant make my parents proud of me, i cant pass the 8th grade, and now i cant even get into a clan! i am the biggest dummie in the world! i just feel like going and then never making a life! i suck! i am going to australia in a week and i am hoping not to come back! i am ditching toribash!
I ♥ BenDover
Hm....
Guys, I do not understand what for to say for ur clanmate, that he is much better than me and then to refuse in duel?
Here it is the most stupid thing which it is possible to make....
What I wish to tell? I want duel with BlakNWyte. Yes, and let him to answer.... It is very heavy to speak with one person and receive answers from another(to hidingwario).
About obscene lexicont.....
Not I have begun the first - there is no need to speak to the person: "close ur mouth" and etc- it is concern you, hidingwario(again)
So lets duel, GUYS)
OR LETS MAKE A CLANWAR
For clanwar talk to [Hack]Hector
Last edited by Kuzmiwee; Sep 30, 2008 at 12:17 AM.
Originally Posted by cowman101 View Post
oh. well ok. if thats the way you feel about me. hope to see u guys in the game. i guess i messed up that application. mide as well go imput that in the book. that is the 9th clan application i messed up. well.....im gonna.....man! i just cant do anything right! i cant make my parents proud of me, i cant pass the 8th grade, and now i cant even get into a clan! i am the biggest dummie in the world! i just feel like going and then never making a life! i suck! i am going to australia in a week and i am hoping not to come back! i am ditching toribash!

Dude, we all know you haven't failed 8th grade 6 times. that would make you 19-20 years old and we arent stupid.

As for the other stuff, if you really are that unhappy talk to someone because suicide is never the answer.
Should I continue to delete antagonistic posts?
Okay, so a post just came in from someone who was trying to pick a fight with BNW and me and calling us names when we told him how silly he was being. In the post he was trying to trash us (me specifically) and just generally wanting to start a fight. I deleted the pots because I don't feel like dealing with stupidity and instability from people like that. Did I make the right decision, or would you guys prefer that I don't delete posts like that in the future?
to me it is. i have attemted it once and i am not afraid to do it again. i am dumb, worthless, and a man who will be living like ahobo when i do become that age. and i just want people to take me for who i am! and if not then y live!
I ♥ BenDover
Originally Posted by cowman101 View Post
to me it is. i have attemted it once and i am not afraid to do it again. i am dumb, worthless, and a man who will be living like ahobo when i do become that age. and i just want people to take me for who i am! and if not then y live!

Dude...You have plenty to live for. Suicide is NEVER the answer, and hurts everybody around you. You are not dumb or worthless, whatever people have told you.