Toribash
View Poll Results: Best Replay Week 1 (Example)
VLeniK
2 Votes / 40.00%
MrGarry
1 Votes / 20.00%
Jeffry36
2 Votes / 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I am very active
and i have experience with market.
80% of my posts are from marketing
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

Originally Posted by PeSystem View Post
congratz jeff ;)
-----
Can i make a question?
I think im quite good at marketing administration.
I could open a clan shop and art shop. And check there everyday. What u think?

Thanks :3. I think a shop would be a great idea. Would it be a pawn shop or just a S/B shop?

Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
I think only clan leaders can do that, but like not just random members...
Anyways, that's what I think, good idea though...

I'll help him run it if needed. You know I'm active so I'll do a good job of looking after it ;)

Originally Posted by Exize View Post
You just need the shop/bot keeper. The most active member will get that position, unless you don't trust the member. Just a tip.

That's where me helping out would benefit haha I don't mean to toot my own horn haha
Last edited by Jeffry36; Feb 2, 2013 at 08:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
OK, well, in this case, I would agree (since Jeffry thinks it's a good idea)
I can send you some items so you can sell them and send the profits to me :3 Well, I mean whoever's item is being sold, they get the profit...
Anyways, can you insert pictures into the post? Like item pictures? Like the picture that stands for them in the shop you kno...
Pretty sure u just have to save the image from the shop and then load it to like imageshack or something.
-----
Anyways, I think Jeffry should write up most of the text and just send it to PeSystem who will insert it into the thread, since Jeffry's pretty good at this stuff ;3
Last edited by MrGarry; Feb 3, 2013 at 01:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
OK, well, in this case, I would agree (since Jeffry thinks it's a good idea)
I can send you some items so you can sell them and send the profits to me :3 Well, I mean whoever's item is being sold, they get the profit...
Anyways, can you insert pictures into the post? Like item pictures? Like the picture that stands for them in the shop you kno...
Pretty sure u just have to save the image from the shop and then load it to like imageshack or something.
-----
Anyways, I think Jeffry should write up most of the text and just send it to PeSystem who will insert it into the thread, since Jeffry's pretty good at this stuff ;3

Yeah I could incorporate the item pictures into the thread. That's easy haha. I have an imgur account so I'll just use that. How about the profits go to SourceBank tho? Since it's a clan shop lol
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Originally Posted by Jeffry36 View Post
Yeah I could incorporate the item pictures into the thread. That's easy haha. I have an imgur account so I'll just use that. How about the profits go to SourceBank tho? Since it's a clan shop lol

Just want to say it. Easy way for moneys. How about, your clan shop is sourcebank. So you can do marketing and half or whatever profits are goes to sourcebank.
Just want to say it. Easy way for moneys. How about, your clan shop is sourcebank. So you can do marketing and half or whatever profits are goes to sourcebank.

I don't see the point of SourceBank making the shop thread. But I was thinking more 75% to all profits go there, that is if the donator of the item that is being sold is ok with it. All traded items (that is if we do a pawn shop) will go to the donator or bank(to sell). It's all up to the people donating their items to sell mostly.
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
What if the seller chooses how much will go to the bank?
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
What if the seller chooses how much will go to the bank?

Why would that happen? It isn't really the seller's decision, I said it was the donator's. If the seller happens to be the donator aswell then he can chose what happens with it.
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Originally Posted by Jeffry36 View Post
Why would that happen? It isn't really the seller's decision, I said it was the donator's. If the seller happens to be the donator aswell then he can chose what happens with it.

How about Sell price - Price when you bough that item = Profit
All profits sent to the bank and the other tc sent to the owner of the item?
How about Sell price - Price when you bough that item = Profit
All profits sent to the bank and the other tc sent to the owner of the item?

I have no idea what you just said. It could be that it's just late at night for me, but I really don't know what you mean here.
|Ethereal|RIP Source|