Toribash
Originally Posted by Alderfox View Post
Quick note besides me being random, surginou has applied for at least 2 other clans. One of them I was in, [Evil].

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it .

@surginou: No from me, you obviously don't want to join [Hunters] in particular, else you wouldn't have applied for other clans as well.

Oh and btw:

Originally Posted by surginou View Post
Why do you want to join us and not another clan? : Well , because i wan't to meet new blood in my life, i wan't experience clan fights , meet partners and new people , experience the best of this clan .

We aren't really a clan that is having a lot of clan wars.
Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it .

@surginou: No from me, you obviously don't want to join [Hunters]

We aren't really a clan that is having a lot of clan wars.

You're not thinking straight, if I did not, I would not have done this aplication, i would ask you to rethink on your "no" , please.
I'm Swining arround in the vagina...,I'm Swining arround in the vagina...! I try to make a princes
Want* That's how is written, just to fix you up.

Alright, about the app.
You applied for multiple clans so that's an automatic NO. If you REALLY want to join this clan, and you are actually serious about it, you should have posted for this clan only.
Your app seems mediocre.
Lots of spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes, and poor capitalization of letters.

It's a NO from me.
Last edited by Dzajko56; Nov 7, 2014 at 04:52 PM.
Thank you for a subjective hit. I appreciate it , so that the next time I can apply the better way possible.
I'm Swining arround in the vagina...,I'm Swining arround in the vagina...! I try to make a princes
Is there anybody else to vote?
Well, as soon as you get a "no" from a leader, you are rejected, that could be one of the reasons why there aren't that much votes.

Originally Posted by OP
You need to reach 12 points - once that's done, we send you an invite unless a leader has rejected you(this is to avoid conflict in the clan).

Ok. When i can try again?