Toribash
Not to be rude but it has been a day since i posted my app and i did talk to hatt and he said you were talking about it. I was just hoping if i could get an answer like i said not trying to be rude. plz and thank you
You seem to have forgotten replay. One day is also nothing, especially when I talked to you some hours ago. We'll post when we have a decision.
PM me with any and all questions
Hellu.. I wanted to join this clan because I need a goot community around me. I can't play toribash properly without one. My name is Pascal, I am 15 yrs old and live in Germany(GMT +2/1). Skype: xXCHEFFCHENXx
I was in 4 other clans before. (Fallen), (Hawk), (Legendary) and (flip). The first two I left because they were dieing and hadn't had a community anyways. In legendary all ppl I knew left so I was all alone and didn't knew anyone. Flip I left today. I felt like Flip changed alot and not only to the good side.
I'm like everyday ingame but not as often in the forums.

Soo.. That was my app I think.. Oh wait. A little bit bout myself? Well.. In my free time I love to make videos. I love it to let my creativity flow.
~C
Attached Files
AIIIken.rpl (590.2 KB, 5 views)
C~ Hard Hit.rpl (87.9 KB, 4 views)
Handthrow.rpl (78.7 KB, 4 views)
Madman2.rpl (143.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by cheffchen; Nov 24, 2013 at 07:48 PM.
Hi, my name is Mason. I am a blue belt (but I practice a lot with freetime so I would thinm that I play better than a blue). I am 22 (a bit old, yes). My GMT is -5 and I live in Southern Wisconsin, USA. I use Youtube to watch a lot of gaming and I am gay, if I must add things about myself. And I was in EssM but I felt the clan wasn't for me, due to the complication of the forums and stuff (to many things in the forum to follow). I made some moves for some mods, and I am quite proud of them!
Attached Files
decapkick-ukido-landing.rpl (16.6 KB, 9 views)
wushu kick.rpl (19.4 KB, 9 views)
arm off.rpl (35.5 KB, 10 views)
lift off.rpl (49.0 KB, 9 views)
I REALLY NEED TO PEE
App
About Me:
My real name is Lauri ingame name lozker and i'm from Finland (GMT +2) i'm 15 years old i had birthday 1 week ago, irl i'm sometimes hanging out with friends and playing basketball, football etc... i'm always watching some random funny videos from youtube and playing Toribash (actually not playing i'm always on forums)

Ingame/Forums:
I'm 4th dan black belt rank 250 Qi 4750 My i'm very active on forums but not so active on ingame i have played toribash over 1 year and 4-5 months i don't have any bans but three infractions i have warning because i forgot put payment on items section and two useless post

My Toribash History:
I had three clans or maybe more i don't remember the clans was Rust (r) Assassin (Assassin) Jazz (J) i left from Rust because the leader uncle said he gonna quit from Toribash and he putted unskilled member to leaders but no he didn't leave it was accident because i left from rust and i left from assassin because it was inactive clan and when i was in Jazz my irl friend wanted to own the clan alone and he kicked me out first time i went to forums i were cannot post in any theard or change avatars signature etc... i was only played ingame over 1 year then i wanted to use forums i requested help from ishi and he helped get my forms back later my friend accidentally changed my password then i requested help from ishi again because the thing "forgot you password?" didn't work so i gave my email to ishi and he changed it back and i sigined in.
Here is my user card

Thanks for reading
~lozker

aand i will add replays soon i don't have any replays right now only couple replays.

EDIT: There is one replay what i just made.
Attached Files
L - Fyre Kick.rpl (131.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by hunter; Nov 25, 2013 at 07:54 PM.