Toribash
Oh, down here in Florida I wish things would get colder. I hate the heat.
Halfway through November and not cold yet.... unbelievable...
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Oh, down here in Florida I wish things would get colder. I hate the heat.
Halfway through November and not cold yet.... unbelievable...

If you think its hot there, then imagine here in a tropical area or an area near the equator.
My real home is in a town which is 2km away from the line of equator of earth. I have seen that place many times.
Fellow supervisors, I guess you are not thinking of yourself being 'free'. Feel yourself free to contribute. Make useful (yes useful only) threads, make tutorials, fill up what you think Bleu is missing. Another thing of importance is that each one of you you should take yourself a unique work. What I mean by 'work' is like handling clan bank, organizing activity checks and some other stuff that you are interested in. If you want to take a work or position, ask for it.

On another note, Rayleigh, Jessebean and Pidda are missing activity.
Last edited by Hero; Nov 20, 2011 at 09:46 AM.
I've been lurking, but due to the amount of stuff I've been doing, I haven't been posting. I have, however, also been seeing if you can handle Bleu without me. I've been impressed so far.

Not that I'm more important than you guys, though. Just that I was the one who fixed up Bleu and everyone kind of took after me as far as supervision goes (that's an observation, not a fact).
I've been thinking, considering that Christmas is near, what kind of PC should I get?

I might get a Mac, but I don't know how up-to-date the Toribash version is.

Any suggestions?
Don't get a Mac
Best GUI.
Worst prices.

Now that we have settled that, build your own PC. If you buy all the parts, you can build a computer that is equal in specs to a $2000 mac for $800.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Since rayleigh has been 'testing' me, only me and virtue are left with Bleubot's pass and since Virtue doesn't do the recruitment, I am only one left with the inviting duty. I will give BleuBot's pass to a trusted supervisor to help me.

I am going to choose between Robber and Noah. Robber has been a supervisor for quite some time now and has good knowledge on how we do things in Bleu. On the other hand, Noah has contributed much in a little time.

Requesting everyone's opinion on this.
Last edited by Hero; Nov 21, 2011 at 05:31 PM.