9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

All that is left is Baytch right?
The poll you set up last for another 2 days right?
That would mean that as of now if he didn't make any reply by the end of that poll then he would have been inactive for 3 days straight and as seen in earlier post, a lot of stuff can go down within 2 hours let alone 3 days. Therefore, I think that a week may be too long for the clan to wait and to go without a suitable Co-Leader. This is up to you guys though, but I personally think that if everyone thought Baytch was doing a good job then I would have no votes in the poll. Baytch may be a stand out guy and may have been a good Co-Leader but I personally haven't seen the results and any of the newer members won't have either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Hmmm, you have got a point, I shall re-open the poll thread.
We'll make it if there is no reply in 6 hours that we take action.
Ill pm baytch i lold at the pm. Killer got a bit physcho. we wernt even making you co leader for your free heads no offence but those heads were pretty average. We wanted to make you co leader due to the fact you are active in this clan and have a lot of good ideas.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Okay, Killer321 is officially Blacklisted and booted from the clan.

There are two elite positions open now, you may achieve getting one by beating ToriBashem or I 3 times in Aikdio.