Toribash
Originally Posted by Cyclone3 View Post
The sparring was good but i felt it lacked speed and fluidity, by speed i mean you were too slow paced. Also, your balance could use some improvement.
I dont have a yes or no yet, it will be determined by your aikido ability.

Good presentation on your app though, gj ^^

I have recently started practicing realism and sparring a couple weeks back so I'm still a bit rusty.Whenever anyone wants to fight me in Aikido leave me a pm or find me in IRC.
Originally Posted by Ern View Post
Well presented Cercopes. I have no complaints.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by Ace120 View Post
Cercopes how is your skill level in taekkyon?

Well, not that great.
But I'm going to start playing it more, it's pretty fun.
what servers (tb and IRC) are you usually on?

In Tb random aikido rooms.In IRC #RL and #V.
If you want to see if I'm on just join a room and I'll get a notification and join you.
so um, tested Cercopes in aikido, 5-0, replays attached. So basically if he says thats his best mod - he ain't that good at his best mod :x
My guess is that he just lacks experience, he tries to adapt etc, but he just isn't experienced enough to control his tori as he wishes. Plus he's kinda jumpy in aikido - which is like a big "no-no". It would be good for him to play more mp with good players, practice-practice-practice, but for now I'll have to say "no"..
p.s. totaly nice kid tho.
Attached Files
Test1.rpl (40.9 KB, 9 views)
Test2.rpl (27.2 KB, 7 views)
Test3.rpl (46.5 KB, 7 views)
Test4.rpl (60.4 KB, 5 views)
Test5.rpl (43.5 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by DrBear View Post
so um, tested Cercopes in aikido, 5-0, replays attached. So basically if he says thats his best mod - he ain't that good at his best mod :x
My guess is that he just lacks experience, he tries to adapt etc, but he just isn't experienced enough to control his tori as he wishes. Plus he's kinda jumpy in aikido - which is like a big "no-no". It would be good for him to play more mp with good players, practice-practice-practice, but for now I'll have to say "no"..
p.s. totaly nice kid tho.

Well thanks for the attempt guys, maybe i'll try out in the future if I haven't found a steady clan.To be honest, I was kind of nervous fighting you :/.Good matches though.Catch you guys around.
Last edited by Cercopes; May 4, 2010 at 12:53 AM.
Originally Posted by DrBear View Post
Plus he's kinda jumpy in aikido - which is like a big "no-no".

Except for me my style is like jumping around the place
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
Except for me my style is like jumping around the place

/invade
Yeah I was used to jumping because of aikido bd.