Toribash
ekhm i don't have pass for Treasure so i will post it here MICu is clanless atm we can invite him ... if he wants to join it will be perfect cause he's a great guy
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
@Kaszanas: Micu left JR, why would we want him back, I mean he is a cewl guy but it looks kind of pathetic if we ask someone who left to rejoin. If he wants it he mast say for him self and than we decide.

@Pulse: next time do not miss opportunities. I'm glad u had a good time, and more importantly there was a girl involved.
wishful eyes deceive me
Sorry missu i didn't know that MICu left...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Toril View Post
Also brucia wants to learn spanish for girls
Piggy brucia

latin girls ftw!
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
i will propably be banned from computer again. Bad grades and mother is going to school ...
Woo Hoo,I have survived the floods so far,just got internet back on(don't know for how long but.) It really is a boring life with no internet,lol. Cya's in-game hopefully.
My computer beats me at chess,but not at boxing!

a good and a bad news:d
Resist kasz!
And gratz eco!
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Moises banned WTF is going on guys ...
-----
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
a good and a bad news:d
Resist kasz!
And gratz eco!

noooh i heard about Rome problems with students you did serious rush there ... don't destroy the epic part of the town :]
all but not the epic part or i'll go there and kill u by myself
Last edited by Kaszanas; Dec 18, 2010 at 11:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump