Toribash
i have problems with my graphic card, and i cant play tori ,cause i have crash on it after 5 mins of playing.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
well not really with the new rules our clan board is considered active now
-----
would one of you guys mine adding proper grammar and punctuations to this for me please and thank you
if you could not tell i type to fast and my spelling sucks

This is the combined channel of awsomeman75 1shinycoin and doxsez we are just tree bros who wanted to make a channel to share involving mainly minecraft but we may upload other things 1sinycoin(Clow) and doxsez(Doxxy) are currently thinking of uploading a few of there starcraft games myself awsomeman75(Cibino) don't have starcraft so i won't be in those videos but we may find other games that all of us might play and record thats all i can think of for now(Cibino) also if you want to send any of us a privet message thats just for one of us not all of us send it to our main accounts as it stands right now this is just sorta something we want to try out and see how long we can go with it.
-----
btw this is the channel its me clow and doxxy are going to be uploading videos there just uploaded a test video im cibino btw its my minecraft name http://www.youtube.com/user/ccdcraft?feature=mhum
Last edited by carbonking; Mar 17, 2011 at 06:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh, cool but i hate minecraft I also forgot to tell you
monday tuesday and wednesday i had to take a state exam and i feel pretty damn good about it