Ranking
Originally Posted by violence55 View Post
You did nothing wrong, i just want to! c:

D: That's not good!
Edit:
@EssM (That has my skype)
I will be unable to use skype and be less active for a while. My dad was injured at work and comes back to get it checked out. I will stay as active as I can, but will have my play time drastically cut. And has anyone seen humonicide around? I haven't and am wondering...
And rap or seasick, can I start going through all the Essence-Minor members and asking them to start posting on the thread? It seems there are only about 9 people posting if you include me. Not including alts and mains as separate either
Last edited by fl0yd218; Nov 20, 2013 at 09:31 PM.
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
And rap or seasick, can I start going through all the Essence-Minor members and asking them to start posting on the thread? It seems there are only about 9 people posting if you include me. Not including alts and mains as separate either

I don't think you need permission to remind people to post on the forums. If you see them ingame, just remind them. Don't pm them though, cause if they are inactive on the forums.... they wont see it.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
I don't think you need permission to remind people to post on the forums. If you see them ingame, just remind them. Don't pm them though, cause if they are inactive on the forums.... they wont see it.

Ah, ok. But most of the EssM members are under black belt and in either the semi pro or lower lobbies
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
Can someone host the server tonight? I have a calculus test tomorrow that I need to study for :c
"Everything is worth a shot. Even a blind dog gets a bone every once in a while." And also... [Essence] ^^
Originally Posted by seasickazn View Post
Can someone host the server tonight? I have a calculus test tomorrow that I need to study for :c

I can. I'll host it in 1 1/2 hrs
Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
I can. I'll host it in 1 1/2 hrs

I will also be on if you want some company
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
I will also be on if you want some company

Sure! I'll host it in a few. gonna run somewhere right quick. Start the server if you will?
Edit: Server is up! /jo EssM And I only have 1 hr at the most. My brother wants to play League of Legends
Last edited by fl0yd218; Nov 21, 2013 at 03:17 AM.
Sorry guys, but I have to study again tonight :c
Can someone host the server again?
"Everything is worth a shot. Even a blind dog gets a bone every once in a while." And also... [Essence] ^^
Originally Posted by Haruyuki View Post
Hello everyone , i'm new in the clan

Welcome to the clan, i hope you enjoy your stay : )

Anyway, i will not be on at all this weekend (ingame anyways) im participating in the Elder Scrolls online beta.