Toribash
Originally Posted by Slaugther View Post
I'm sure extraterrestrial life exists.
/thread

What kind? I mean there might be but not in favor of E.Ts looking like us, BUT we do know for a certain of microscopic organisms in space. They come on asteroids. :>
Originally Posted by shotguna99 View Post
I believe that there are definitely others out there. We cannot be the only ones. I highly disagree in the theory of evolution. And based off of Greek and Roman mythology, Gods coming down the sky, takes Zeus for example. He held a lightning bolt? Sounds as if it were extra terrestrials. I do think we have been visited, but many, many centuries ago.

I agree with the last part, but I do believe in the theory of evolution. Care to share why you don't believe?

Some say that the old Egyptian folks have had some help from the ET's while building pyramids.

Interesting, never heard that before. What about the stone hinge? Is there anymore facts that you're able to share?
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
I agree with the last part, but I do believe in the theory of evolution. Care to share why you don't believe?

Ever notice how every living thing, on this earth is set to a region based on the climate or living status. Take the tiger for example. The tiger's fur and skin is not thick like a polar bear's, which lives in another region, most likely cold. No the tiger has thin skin and thin fur. Over time, this animal has adapted to its environment. A warm, grassy climate. The tigers eyes, they have developed to become so precise, they can spot movement over 100 meters away. Adjusting to their hunting skills, which provides food. Now, look at the human. We are able to sustain incredible temperatures, whether high, or low. We are the most intelligent life form, known to man (acting as the most intelligent :P) but, we were not built for earth! We do not have sharp claws. We do not have thick fur. We do not have many of the things we see in earths wildlife. We have intelligence. We create our environment. Not adapt to it. From the latest documented time of human existence, we see no development. We have seen many species of animals adapt in different ways, develop to regions that sometimes they are not built to live in. Humans have not developed physically since the first human ever set foot on this planet. Now, apes. They have thumbs like humans, they have intelligence like humans. In my opinion, it is a coincidence. Look at the eagle and the mocking bird. Both have wings. Same concept. Anyways, this is just my opinion. Nobody is right until real evidence is shown.
Good luck, provide images instead of text by the way.

This is exactly what I would have said, if you didn't beat me to it.

Ever notice how every living thing, on this earth is set to a region based on the climate or living status. Take the tiger for example. The tiger's fur and skin is not thick like a polar bear's, which lives in another region, most likely cold. No the tiger has thin skin and thin fur. Over time, this animal has adapted to its environment. A warm, grassy climate. The tigers eyes, they have developed to become so precise, they can spot movement over 100 meters away. Adjusting to their hunting skills, which provides food. Now, look at the human. We are able to sustain incredible temperatures, whether high, or low. We are the most intelligent life form, known to man (acting as the most intelligent :P) but, we were not built for earth! We do not have sharp claws. We do not have thick fur. We do not have many of the things we see in earths wildlife. We have intelligence. We create our environment. Not adapt to it. From the latest documented time of human existence, we see no development. We have seen many species of animals adapt in different ways, develop to regions that sometimes they are not built to live in. Humans have not developed physically since the first human ever set foot on this planet. Now, apes. They have thumbs like humans, they have intelligence like humans. In my opinion, it is a coincidence. Look at the eagle and the mocking bird. Both have wings. Same concept. Anyways, this is just my opinion. Nobody is right until real evidence is shown.

I like your logic.
Originally Posted by supahninja View Post
I like your logic.

Thanks. Me and my father constant talk about this. So I can express it fully.
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...60#post4968360

Wish me luck :/

I was actually compiling a list of links via pm.. but I backspaced myself.. fuuu-
So anyways, I linked you to the approximate start page and approximate end page. Sorry about that, but it's about a 100 page span of things to filter through that all lead up to the moment. I think the majority of the material is between 160-200, but I'd still recommend going through the first forty pages as well just to be sure you don't miss anything. From there, feel free to quote and so forth. I've private messaged you the password to the sub-forum. Good luck with how things go.

Also, I'm thinking of recruiting a little. Anybody know some good people who would fit in around Essence?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]

Sorry, I only read the first 3 sentences so don't judge me.

There is the Pangea theory that says all continents were all one. I believe in this theory also, and It also HELPS this theory. Say back then the Polar bears, which are basicly just bears. Didnt have the fur they did now. When the continents broke apart they were stuck in Antarctica. Due to this they EVOLVED into having much more thinker fur and skin.

Get what i'm saying?

There's also fossel proof that shows Apes or if you prefer, Nomads having very similar bone structure to ours. As of more older bone structures too that seam to show signs of evolving into our earliest ancestors, Homosapiens.
-----
Edit: Ok I read it, I see your logic. But this reason is is that us Humans have yet not lived in the arctic for so long and or extreme climatic areas to have been able to evolve into living at such a thing. But remember we're forgetting about the people who live in the far far north and south for their life! They manage to survive AND live for their life there. Isnt that some proof of evolution and how some of our species has evolved into living in such conditions. Evolution doesnt mean we all evolve at the same time.
Last edited by Donut; Dec 7, 2011 at 06:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved