Ranking
Originally Posted by RedFox223 View Post
can i ask? what is the lowest belt that can join here in [eVo]?

whats up with that avatar
Name:Xzeroblack
Belt:Black Belt
Current TC Amount:100 TC
Past Clans:[Zero]
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):None
Modes your good at:Aikidobigdojo and Judo
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..):Mod
GMT:-3
Player Card:http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ame=xzeroblack
About yourself:My Real Name is Mike,Toribash I play a lot, and I'm more or less active in the forum
Why you want to join [eVo]:Because,This Clan have a future for ME!!
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:Allies for Your Clan and My Fighting Skills!
Last edited by Xzeroblack; Aug 25, 2011 at 02:06 AM.
im going to take a shot in the dark at this one, but xzeroblack, ill look for you ingame and we will see....

Originally Posted by RedFox223 View Post
can i ask? what is the lowest belt that can join here in [eVo]?

yeah and wtf is up with your avatar? change that shit!
OG of TB
A man of few words
Originally Posted by smokie View Post
yeah and wtf is up with your avatar? change that shit!

Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
whats up with that avatar

What they said
Application
Name: Vultron

Belt: Yellow(I once was 6th dan)

Current TC Amount: None at the moment.

Past Clans: Well I'm starting over in toribash so they are dead.

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None.

Modes your good at: I am very VERY good in aikido.tbm. Also in AikidoBigdojo, Tk, Kickboxing, and wushu.

Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): I am a good artest. I have a set that I made in art/textures. I'm JokerC.

GMT: -5

Player Card:

About yourself: Well, my personality is very active fun and can be annoying at times I at ment. I use to be a disliked guy in toribash but I am starting over so now that is dead.

Real life: I am mostly in to sports, video games and making things. I have an active mind and wish to help other people who dislike me and like me. I love doing good things and making other people happy.

Toribash: I'm mostly a guy in toribash who likes to talk allot because, I really don't get out much XD. But I do get more now since I am at a good age. I have many friends in real life and in this game. I was the most cool kid in school back in the day ^_^. Everyone liked me even the 9th graders.

Thats pretty much it. Hope you enjoyed it.

Why you want to join [eVo]: Well, evo seems like a good PRO clan that I think would be good to start off with me starting over in toribash. I also like evo because the members are active in-game and in-forums. I want to join a good active clan and prove that I can be a good loyal member to the community and to this clan as long as it shall live.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I can recruit good members or invite. Suply tc whenever needed. Host allot of events, Make sets for everyone, and just be a good guy in the clan ^_^.

Thank you for reading all of my app.

~Vultron
The APP is below
Name:zatch
Belt:6th dan
Current TC Amount:right now i have 3k
Past Clans: none
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at:akido big dojo , an akido
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): i draw a little
GMT:-4
Player Card:

abourt yourself: im 18 an my real name is eddie lewis. im in collage for gantic engreeing.
Why you want to join [eVo]: i want to join evo becuse evo is a good clan an all the members are cool.. im not in the clan but i feel like family when i talk to tripstone. evo is more then just a clan to me its a place were family is.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: i think i can bring alot to evo. i can bring more moeny an i can bring more happyness to any mebut i will do what ever i can to help.

Belt: 10th Dan ( A real 10th dan, No qi bought )

Past Clans: Evil, UrbanUnit, 42, Legend , Revolution

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): Evolution6

Modes your good at: Sambo, Aikido, TK, KB.

Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): Currently Working PS

Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/randomninja.png

About yourself: Ive been playing Tb since i was 11. Now im 15 and playing Tb once again...Time to kick some ass :P

Why you want to join [eVo]: Evo is one of the last Old-School clans. They're way to many New/Noob clans. Its ridiculous. And cause Tripstone told me to post an APP ;p

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I'll stay active, and Pwn some faces.
Last edited by Ninja; Aug 28, 2011 at 12:03 AM.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
Originally Posted by vultron View Post
Name: Vultron

Belt: Yellow(I once was 6th dan)

Current TC Amount: None at the moment.

Past Clans: Well I'm starting over in toribash so they are dead.

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None.

Modes your good at: I am very VERY good in aikido.tbm. Also in AikidoBigdojo, Tk, Kickboxing, and wushu.

Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): I am a good artest. I have a set that I made in art/textures. I'm JokerC.

GMT: -5

Player Card:

About yourself: Well, my personality is very active fun and can be annoying at times I at ment. I use to be a disliked guy in toribash but I am starting over so now that is dead.

Real life: I am mostly in to sports, video games and making things. I have an active mind and wish to help other people who dislike me and like me. I love doing good things and making other people happy.

Toribash: I'm mostly a guy in toribash who likes to talk allot because, I really don't get out much XD. But I do get more now since I am at a good age. I have many friends in real life and in this game. I was the most cool kid in school back in the day ^_^. Everyone liked me even the 9th graders.

Thats pretty much it. Hope you enjoyed it.

Why you want to join [eVo]: Well, evo seems like a good PRO clan that I think would be good to start off with me starting over in toribash. I also like evo because the members are active in-game and in-forums. I want to join a good active clan and prove that I can be a good loyal member to the community and to this clan as long as it shall live.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I can recruit good members or invite. Suply tc whenever needed. Host allot of events, Make sets for everyone, and just be a good guy in the clan ^_^.

Thank you for reading all of my app.

~Vultron

nice app, will keep my eye on you.

Originally Posted by RandomNinja View Post

Belt: 10th Dan ( A real 10th dan, No qi bought )

Past Clans: Evil, UrbanUnit, 42, MMA , Revolution

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): Evolution6

Modes your good at: Sambo, Aikido, TK, KB.

Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): Currently Working PS

Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/randomninja.png

About yourself: Ive been playing Tb since i was 11. Now im 15 and playing Tb once again...Time to kick some ass :P

Why you want to join [eVo]: Evo is one of the last Old-School clans. They're way to many New/Noob clans. Its ridiculous. And cause Tripstone told me to post an APP ;p

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I'll stay active, and Pwn some faces.

i know your skills, you have what it takes, but only time will tell.
OG of TB
A man of few words