Toribash
Originally Posted by MCNUGGETS View Post
Hey guys My name is Mason and online it is McNuggets and i will apply
My age:12
Belt:Black but i have a hacked 8th dan account
My qi is:1008
Why i want to join:I think you guys are a suitable clan for me and i will have fun with you guys
Some things about me:Well my name Is Mason i live in Indiana,I love sports i play football,baseball,and basketball my brother is Bmthownzz and i like alot of your members i think your awesome and just would love to join :3
So thanks for your time guys

Rejected.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Ticon's Arts
hi, I'm ticon and second dan black belt!
I specialize in the modes of judo, taekkyon.
I first went twice ICOF clan xD, but leave it to be co-leader of the clan-Kame,
I am very good artist,
These are some images of me...
We also do videos, then I will show some
thanks!
Attached Images
revenge.jpg (10.3 KB, 5 views)
ticon!.jpg (6.4 KB, 4 views)
I Like The Rolling Stones!!
I like the Rolling Stones!!!
Originally Posted by Ticon View Post
hi, I'm ticon and second dan black belt!
I specialize in the modes of judo, taekkyon.
I first went twice ICOF clan xD, but leave it to be co-leader of the clan-Kame,
I am very good artist,
These are some images of me...
We also do videos, then I will show some
thanks!

Rejected.

I mean, really, the bouncing smiley?
Clan
GMT -03:00
Greetings to all of the clan, my name is Saad Daniel Safadi, I live in Capão Bonito / SP, I am Brazilian, but I'm Lebanese descent.
I'm in 3dan black belt, I am very active in the game, but not at the forum, my specialties are Wushu, Akido, Running. I'm posting because I see that the members of the clan is very active, and some of the goals that I hope to make this clan, and make it evolve ever but, as you can see I'm not very good at app, you take more can accept.
If you want to contact us via social networking is my MSN: saad_turcao@hotmail.com
A hug to everyone !
Attached Files
saad10 decap .rpl (109.9 KB, 2 views)
saad10 lol.rpl (148.4 KB, 2 views)
saad10_skateboardss.rpl (65.8 KB, 2 views)
saad10_tectonic.rpl (170.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by saad10; Dec 6, 2011 at 12:35 AM.
Não cruze os braços diante de uma dificuldade, pois o maior homem do mundo morreu de braços abertos! (Bob Marley)
Originally Posted by saad10 View Post
Greetings to all of the clan, my name is Daniel Saad Safadi, I live in Capão Bonito / SP, I am Brazilian, but I'm Lebanese descent.
I'm in 3dan black belt, I am very active in the game, but not at the forum, my specialties are Wushu, Akido, Running. I'm posting because I see that the members of the clan is very active, and some of the goals that I hope to make this clan, and make it evolve ever but, as you can see I'm not very good at app, you take more can accept.
If you want to contact us via social networking is my MSN: saad_turcao@hotmail.com
A hug to everyone !

I like honesty cause it wasn't that good of an app. I accept the hug but still not sure if were on letting to clan terms. Were a forum clan mostly, cept for me , anyways if it were up to me I would say yes unless the app really fucking sucked. Otherwise I say, meh.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
It's one yes or no?

agentmax Moderated Message:
Don't make me go no as of now I'm in a indifferent state, so chill your balls kid XD
Não cruze os braços diante de uma dificuldade, pois o maior homem do mundo morreu de braços abertos! (Bob Marley)
Originally Posted by saad10 View Post
Greetings to all of the clan, my name is Saad Daniel Safadi, I live in Capão Bonito / SP, I am Brazilian, but I'm Lebanese descent.
A hug to everyone !

Revenge is a forum clan.
My Application
Greetings and Salutations,
I am Beater241 and I'd appreciate it if you put my application into consideration.I want to join your clan because I want to join a clan that has friendly people that I can make friends with, because it's always nice to have comrades nearby. Im a Blue Belt with 422 qi. Best mod is Judo, although Im pretty well rounded. I have a few talents like running. Im 11 but Im one of those kids who have skill. Im active on forums atleast once a day, and if Im not my brother checks([iCoF]Stickkilla). Im mostly ingame but I don't talk much, except when someone addresses a question to me directly. I usually don't go on IRC but if there's something urgent I'll show up. Im pretty well behaved, no bans/infractions and Im very friendly. my timezone is -4:00 but im on late.