Ranking
SAINZ I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
But those banners are sexy as fuck
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Ok, im adding them now

Also, this was my breakfast, :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSKe0pmTguY
-----
k the front page looks badass. AND FROM NOW ON WE USE THE IRC go to the help tab, click join now, and type in Swag
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 19, 2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

OMG YOU SO SEXY anyway anyone wanna buy my leg trails donations go to ze clan
PPL I LOVE XEON365 DEZARAI LEWIS862 CHOPPA5 DEAKMANIC OKASAKI123
Pyro, IRC, not here
-----
Ill be in there as much as i can, but i have to go take a shower and then leave so ill be afk in there
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 19, 2012 at 09:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Hey wasn't on yesterday (busy), YOO i love the banner looks sexy and why do we have to post pics if ya the only mofos on the front page lol, ima try to get 20k today or tomorrow and ill give clan 10k.
what you mean you got 3 kids?
i cant use irc, we should just buy a thread... like official clans have
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų