Toribash
You gotta do what you gotta do to earn those damn tc's
Since decent sized textures costs all your organs plus your humanity.
That way, to my mind getting a better rank is like a childs play unfortunately :c (I'm not trying to be rude to anyone).
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
Hey flames can i get my pic back on the cover page if so tell me and then ill make a pose for it then give you the replay and frame to set it as
thankyou
Lickerlint
Darkness teaches you to appreciate the Light!
I want you guys to start finding a song for our clan video, and please not metal no offence but it sounds horrible to my ear

Put the link here from YouTube
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
please not metal

How about this one then?

Not metal, I swer!

Some more serious ideas then:

Bomfunk MC's - Freestyler

more will come to my mind I guess
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TSFH

Dubstep and stuff

If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
Thank you for showing me Blackheart, I'm gonna use that in my Video.
-----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYq5WMOMuP4
Last edited by Squigling; Nov 11, 2015 at 07:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Ok i got the best song guys here it is ladies and i gentz i wish all of u to listen to it plz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxqW1Eq0iP4
-----
If u dont like that one i got another one boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSvOTw8UH6s
Last edited by lickerlint; Nov 11, 2015 at 09:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Darkness teaches you to appreciate the Light!
Hey guys, I thing that this song could be perfect in the video, because it has parts where it can make a nice convination with replays of Spar,Parkour,Tricking,Fight.. whatever.

Kdrew - Circles

Just blink [FanClub]
Hey guys im going to be doing a new thing where 2 wapow members will volunteer to help me make/design events that we can host.

ill let you know more about it soon and you will get a prize helping me do it :P
-----
Ok as you have seen in my previous post im going to make more events and i want you guys to be in it with me but now there are a few requirements i cant just let anyone in.
this will sound a bit funny and stuff because i am your lovable fleshy daddy guy but if you want to participate in this with me you will need to send me an app(pm) so i can go through it etc and make sure you are worthy of the job.

So whats in it for you?
Well first you will be one of the players maintaining it so people will know you are helping in this event etc and you get fa(mouse) :P *mouse*
And second thing i will be giving those 2 players that help me tc and items DDD but i cant promise that they will 512 textures and 100k tc.

How to enter?
*HOW DO I GET IN* your probably asking yourself well its easy you will send an application with gmt and recruitments that will be listed at the bottom to me in a pm in a form of an application. (SMART RIGHT)
ok so lets get to it

What you will need to do when you in the team

You will help me and another member design/think/maintain the wapow events but unfortuantley there you wont be able to do this for all events only 1 event but if you are accepted again you will be in it.
So the next thing is that you will come up with ideas for a new event that you have always wished for be creative, something that this FORUM HAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!!!!!!!! we need to superise them your going to help me do it.

RECRUITMENTS:

You need to be forum active
You need skype(you should have it already)
You need an imagination
You need to be active in general too.
APPLICATION:

Free form please include your GMT, recruitments and your dedication to this position
Last edited by Quack; Nov 13, 2015 at 04:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.