Toribash
Cmon guys you are so boring
Get some activity...
While you are so inactive, I try to watch at 9Gag, kinda bored from it now :/

P.S. Get your activity UP !
~Tres
I just got home from a bike-ride in the middle of the night. Was down at the industrial area tress-passing a bit, looking at the night sky because I'm deep and mysterious. boo
Also yeah, idk why nobody is posting. Perhaps we need to focus on some forum active recruits.
PM me with any and all questions
Middle night bike rides? :p never tried tht xD
, gg writed fricking long ass post and then my phone took enter last page command from right swipe of screen when wanted to check left side of box since was too zoomed in aaand after swiped left to get back to message it was gone ;.;
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
I just got home from a bike-ride in the middle of the night. Was down at the industrial area tress-passing a bit, looking at the night sky because I'm deep and mysterious. boo
Also yeah, idk why nobody is posting. Perhaps we need to focus on some forum active recruits.

Haha I've only rode a bike like 5 times o-o. I wish I could be as active as usual but I'm really busy atm. I've got a lot of homework and just got a dog, so I won't be playing as often (for now). Time will come around.
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
While you are so inactive, I try to watch at 9Gag, kinda bored from it now

imgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgur masterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmaste rraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterrace imgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgur masterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmaste rraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterrace imgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgur masterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterrace
-----
Also.
apologies for inactivity, internet has been garbage ;~;
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Apr 22, 2015 at 06:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
Middle night bike rides? :p never tried tht xD
, gg writed fricking long ass post and then my phone took enter last page command from right swipe of screen when wanted to check left side of box since was too zoomed in aaand after swiped left to get back to message it was gone ;.;

Omg, I hate that so much... It happens all the time on my shitty Samsung.
It's so nice being outside when there's no people around though :p
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Haha I've only rode a bike like 5 times o-o. I wish I could be as active as usual but I'm really busy atm. I've got a lot of homework and just got a dog, so I won't be playing as often (for now). Time will come around.

Somehow I managed to read that as "I've only roded a dog 5 times o-o"....
What type of dog is it though, and more importantly, how can you only have ridden a bike 5 times? /o\
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
imgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgur masterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmaste rraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterrace imgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgur masterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmaste rraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterrace imgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterraceimgur masterraceimgurmasterraceimgurmasterrace
-----
Also.
apologies for inactivity, internet has been garbage ;~;

Imgur is pretty cool, except for when they upvote sob-stories and useless lists of links..
*cough* all the time *cough*
PM me with any and all questions
/ Invade

[11:59:47] Mud: On a different topic, what's your stance on making clan videos?
[12:01:16] Ollie Harris: I haven't made one before
[12:01:20] Ollie Harris: but I'm not against the iea
[12:01:22] Ollie Harris: *idea
[12:06:17] Ollie Harris: Obey after a clan video?
[12:06:52] Mud: Yeah, have been for years
[12:07:39] Mud: 4-5 tries later, every video editor has backed out whenever we've given it a go
[12:07:56] Mud: without exageratting, 4-5 times...

Hello Obey! Is this something you guys would be interested in? After thinking about it a little bit, I'd be happy to do this if you guys wanted. It's no problem if you'd rather have somebody else do it, there are a lot of different styles of video editor around to pick from, so you should pick the style you guys like best.

Examples of my previous stuff

Anyway, let me know if you're interested as a clan :)
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I make vids too, damnit.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
/ Invade

[11:59:47] Mud: On a different topic, what's your stance on making clan videos?
[12:01:16] Ollie Harris: I haven't made one before
[12:01:20] Ollie Harris: but I'm not against the iea
[12:01:22] Ollie Harris: *idea
[12:06:17] Ollie Harris: Obey after a clan video?
[12:06:52] Mud: Yeah, have been for years
[12:07:39] Mud: 4-5 tries later, every video editor has backed out whenever we've given it a go
[12:07:56] Mud: without exageratting, 4-5 times...

Hello Obey! Is this something you guys would be interested in? After thinking about it a little bit, I'd be happy to do this if you guys wanted. It's no problem if you'd rather have somebody else do it, there are a lot of different styles of video editor around to pick from, so you should pick the style you guys like best.

Examples of my previous stuff

Anyway, let me know if you're interested as a clan

I love your style of videos, so personally id say yes

Oh and nice reading hatt xD. Also it's a Dutch Shepard and it's only 4 months old so it's like raising a kid lol. I never really ride bikes because as a kid I was a runner so I was always on my feet, but I drive now.
Last edited by Nate; Apr 22, 2015 at 05:29 PM.