Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

There's no ill will here xarus, promise. It's a little friendly competition. Rice and I are friends before, during, and after the duel ;)
Originally Posted by XaruS View Post
1k on Xarus..fights like this inside the clan sux. damaging the positive vibration

It's not like their going to rip eachothers heads off or burn houses down. This is purely a competition, to keep people active for example *looks at xarus* ;
But why's the rum gone? :v
*invade* i say why start a little miny beef inside the clan? lol
PPL I LOVE XEON365 DEZARAI LEWIS862 CHOPPA5 DEAKMANIC OKASAKI123
no beef in sight from my position, captain.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
burn houses down..i like the idea
okey then, good luck and have fun with that. i dont have tcs , maybe 1k, so ill send that to the winner:P

oh shock . it wasnt that cool after all. i mean frankfurt as the place was awsome really, i liked it, but the competition... there werent any hungarian judges, so we were left out from the finals:P it was a good time tho
LoL
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
I bet 3k on ricey ;)

YOU CAN DO EEEET!

Editing first post, more bets are welcome before their match starts!

Also i have to mention i won't be able to be there today since i've got a concert/performance in another city and it'll take quite a while, might be late or even absent. At that point i'll leave nike or killer handle it while i'm gone. Do get on skype and arrange the duel and wars as you can. I should be able to get back, but i might be like an hour later or so. Have fun!
But why's the rum gone? :v