Toribash
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
What do ye gents think of quinn?

Jayce all over again.

She has an amazing kit for a low-range ad carry. Her mobility is awesome. I'm thinking she will be played top tanky dps to utilize the strong steroids from her ult. 80% AS on a melee bird with Bork w/ slowing gap closer and an AoE execute while having 100 armor and mr with 3k hp just sounds stupid broken.

She has strong engage, decent poke (Her Q isn't as strong in terms of damage and range that Caitlyn's Q offers, but does give Quinn more utility). From first impressions of her kit, I see her as one of the best ranged duelist in the game. But she will need the items to do so.

Due to her range, Bork or BT is going to be the primary item to get on her, then a shiv for more upfront burst damage.

Oh and she op.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC

I think she would be really easy to shutdown.

She's extremely dependent on attack speed.
I R IRONMAN
Jayce all over again? I'll gladly take a second helping, I thought she looked interesting on the fence between her and Jarvan at the moment.
Jayce all over again? I'll gladly take a second helping, I thought she looked interesting on the fence between her and Jarvan at the moment.

Think of her more as a Vayne that turns into Fiora.
I R IRONMAN

11th Pantakills

I think Ed got passed off.
Last edited by Chris; Feb 23, 2013 at 05:08 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Giants vs Gambit rematch about to start! Lets see if giants can upset our Russian overlords again.
Fnatic vs Evil Geniuses is also going to happen tonight, Fnatic have already played today and looked absolutely terrifying.

Come and watch!

edit: We're about to see what edward (formerly gosu pepper) can do with thresh... OH MY.

edit2: holy shit if you missed that game you really missed out, I don't want to spoil it but HOLY SHIT I did not expect such a ballsy strat.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Feb 23, 2013 at 11:53 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
i liek da stel legon skinz.

i gt bth of dem.

Just watched the GG vs Giants game and I gotta say...Nasus and Renekton's ult's in a teamfights...so much % dmg AoE.

I also think Alex is king.
- One of the best mids in the world
- Married
- Has a son
- Speaks Russian and English
Last edited by j4nd0; Feb 24, 2013 at 11:43 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
i liek da stel legon skinz.

i gt bth of dem.

Just watched the GG vs Giants game and I gotta say...Nasus and Renekton's ult's in a teamfights...so much % dmg AoE.

I also think Alex is king.
- One of the best mids in the world
- Married
- Has a son
- Speaks Russian and English

-sexy as fuck
(coming from a straight boy)