i don't know who to pick ;o

ill counter who ever bets next

Fair enough.

10k on LordRice.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Just want everyone to know I made it through the hurricane, no power until at least Thursday, so my phone is my only link to the toribash world ATM.
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
Just want everyone to know I made it through the hurricane, no power until at least Thursday, so my phone is my only link to the toribash world ATM.

One of the reasons i don't envy living in the U.S. ;d. Anyways good luck with the hurricane(s).

Also edited first post. Discuss the parameters of the match here, what mod(s), how many rounds, how many matchframes etc. the works. Go... I put out some basic stuff, but we can change them.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Rice and I discussed various wushu mods, maybe wushu, fixed, and brushu, 3 matches of each, but wushu.tbm is kinda tough to do long matches and long matches are more fun so that one may need to be replaced with wushu3 or something. All 1k matches? Maybe 2k for fixed and brushu? Will accept input.
-----
It should be best of at least 7 since there are bets involved
-----
I like your parameters vam, shoulda read first post. No problems with that, might throw in a few brushu matches for the fun of it.
Last edited by rcarey; Oct 30, 2012 at 11:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
3 wushufixed
3 wushu3
3 brushu

All games to 1000 frames

Person with most wins... wins.

Choose a date and time in GMT that you both can do
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I like hax's idea, editing first post. I'd keep the MF at 1250 though, 5 turns is enough for a final comeback and could turn around the match, opportune for both players. I agree with the rounds, hence i think the matchframes can stay the way they are.

Is there any point in messing with the other stuff like reaction time etc. or leave it be?

Also more bets please ;d.
Last edited by k6vamees; Oct 30, 2012 at 11:38 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
I like hax's idea, editing first post. I'd keep the MF at 1250 though, 5 turns is enough for a final comeback and could turn around the match, opportune for both players. I agree with the rounds, hence i think the matchframes can stay the way they are.

Is there any point in messing with the other stuff like reaction time etc. or leave it be?

Nope. No reason to touch the Reaction Time, the flags, the dqs, the thresholds, or add a dojo or anything.

We want two of the four people I taught wushu to duke it out in the mods they should be apply to best apply their skills at in the condition that they have trained to do well in.

Killer3366 wants to do this with more people. As in: more call outs. But let's see how this one goes. Maybe fl0w will call out relaxall. Or maybe either of you 2 clans would nut up and call out Alpha.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!