Toribash
Toon, I have you on multiple networks, might add you on PSN but I don't go on it much anymore.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Sainz, I have been only on the forums for a year, I haven't played it properly for at least a year now.

Mike, you used to be a devil poster, maybe 2 years ago, since I don't even play the game, is there really much point talking about it on here? Don't think don't exist anymore, I'm in contact with most of you *cough* Tim, get on skype more often *cough* and for the sake of a legacy and my unwavering connection to the clan, I will not quit it. I will always be in the clan until it dies, I just won't be on the forums or in-game.

Eh lol, you remember-me as Sainz. I also didn't got what you're talking about. In 2011 i had like 10 posts and blue belt, i just started posting and playing, like really, in 2012.
Why does it look like I'm being played the villain here? I moved on with my life go deal with it you can stay or not it's your choice I won't mind. I got more things to worry about rather than rag dolls and taking heads. I got events to plan , A game I can actually progress with, and I already got what I wanted here and that's friends so move on to which ever clan you want doesn't bug me I'm not too active here either
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

I'm on skype atm so GET ONLINE
and I'm IN GAME
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?