Toribash
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Not if you're all in

Actually yeah that is a pretty bad idea but usually they aren't all at their blue

Especially if you're all in. Picture this scenario:

You're purple side, you decide to invade enemy blue. You get spotted, other team has a brain so they get out of there and ward. Enemy mid, jungler and bot lane counter invade to get your blue. The result of this is you've traded buffs, but now their bot lane will be in lane about a minute and a half before yours and will likely have a level and a half of experience over you. That is a net loss.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Computer having bsod problems with ram so I spent a weekend trying to fix it when all I wanted to do was play jayce mid and get to gold tier. Took my computer to get repaired and it should be done by Friday. I JUST WANT TO PLAY LEAAAAAAGUE
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Especially if you're all in. Picture this scenario:

You're purple side, you decide to invade enemy blue. You get spotted, other team has a brain so they get out of there and ward. Enemy mid, jungler and bot lane counter invade to get your blue. The result of this is you've traded buffs, but now their bot lane will be in lane about a minute and a half before yours and will likely have a level and a half of experience over you. That is a net loss.

l-l-l-l-l-l-lane swap.

Obviously new.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
l-l-l-l-l-l-lane swap.

Obviously new.

Holy shit, innovator of the fucking year. How do lane swaps work?
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Teams realize early invades can be incredibly useful, but more often than not all it results in is just scaring the enemy jungler into another part of the map. Rarely will it result in a snowball for your team, or a total rout from an ambush. Either way, the only reason it probably worked for you guys was because the enemy had downs and wasn't paying attention, so they get caught out.

6 times in a row, come on don't tell me they are ALL trash.

Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
I carried, suck my dick..

More like "I suck, carried my dick" the whole fucking game... :o

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
l-l-l-l-l-l-lane swap.

Obviously new.

>be me
>play jayce (chris as support lulu bottom lane with me)
>opponents lane swap
>Akali vs Blitz/Vayne top / Nidalee vs Jayce/Lulu bot
>first blood Nidalee when their Hecarim comes to gank
>keep shitting on Nidalee
>they switch back
>shit on vayne and blitz
>go beyond legendary
>Vayne can't even go in lane without dying
>end game going 13/0/5

So my point of this is, just play standard. The fancy lane swap stuff hardly works at what level most of us here plays at. Don't know why people do it. I find it retarded.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم