Toribash
Originally Posted by ad3556 View Post
No I'll just keep posting my usual content, they'll just sell my adspace to companies like Blizzard and give me some money.

That's cool, YouTube money's always good.
Originally Posted by Dupbuck View Post
If cozza quits I'll probably leave the clan because he's like the only person I know who's active in the clan (luv u toon)

Lol, what a loyality.

Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
I feel I can stop playing ToriBash because I'm in contact with all the people I need to be in contact with. Oh, Link, I know you quite well, you tend to get to know people after spending ~3 years together. I'm not quitting the clan, I'm quitting the game so there isn't anything disloyal about it.
Congrats Ad! Would this be a partnership to upload LoL gameplay? I often see the name Curse refer to the Minecraft forums.

Oh, it means you'll stay in the forum?

Originally Posted by Dupbuck View Post
That's cool, YouTube money's always good.

Gtfo, i cant get money in the youtube. :<
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
I feel I can stop playing ToriBash because I'm in contact with all the people I need to be in contact with. Oh, Link, I know you quite well, you tend to get to know people after spending ~3 years together. I'm not quitting the clan, I'm quitting the game so there isn't anything disloyal about it.
Congrats Ad! Would this be a partnership to upload LoL gameplay? I often see the name Curse refer to the Minecraft forums.

Why...cozza why...who would be my decent devil poster partner than you
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Sainz, I have been only on the forums for a year, I haven't played it properly for at least a year now.

Mike, you used to be a devil poster, maybe 2 years ago, since I don't even play the game, is there really much point talking about it on here? Don't think don't exist anymore, I'm in contact with most of you *cough* Tim, get on skype more often *cough* and for the sake of a legacy and my unwavering connection to the clan, I will not quit it. I will always be in the clan until it dies, I just won't be on the forums or in-game.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.