Toribash
I'd like to take a moment to apologize to icebear for making her beautiful singing voice sound so mediocre in this shit recording.

Originally Posted by jvnsfunny View Post
Important Update

I'm getting a name change. I won't be "jvnsfunny" anymore. I'm sick of the lowercase letters, nobody knows how to pronounce it, but at the very least, I can archive the history here.

I made the name back when I was 10, when I first signed up for xbox live. I had no idea what to use as a username for anything, but at the time, I wanted to become a full-time stand-up comedian. "Javion is funny!" I thought. "Surely people will know Javion's funny, when they see this name! So what if there's no apostrophe?"

No one knows how to pronounce it correctly and I hate this name. I stopped trying to be a comedian years ago and now, I want my name to be as easy to pronounce as possible. Also, fuck having all lowercase letters! I'm not saying what the name change will be to, but I'm very anxious that the "IN" is going to look like an "lN" like, the math function, the natural log. Here's hoping!

Zazo would definitely be proud. Looking forward to seeing your new name :o

Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
I'd like to take a moment to apologize to icebear for making her beautiful singing voice sound so mediocre in this shit recording.

That's just amazing.
Last edited by Hattersin; Apr 4, 2015 at 11:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
This concludes my spring break. Hopefully I will be able to even comprehend what's going on a school tomorrow...ugh, if only it was summer
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
This concludes my spring break. Hopefully I will be able to even comprehend what's going on a school tomorrow...ugh, if only it was summer

What is 'summer'? It's been too long.
What is 'summer'? It's been too long.

Summer is the time of year when.. Wait.. Fuck.. I don't remember, I think my brain froze.

Hello all, Aeon will be invading in.. 3.. 2.. 1..
Thanks to all and welcome to ObeyAeon or [OArules]
Idk, I felt like it, please forgive my horrible sense of humour.
Aeon sucks.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I will never forgive you.

That's okay, you'll be cleaning the stables for the next 12 years anyways.

@2WC, I don't know what to say ;(
The feeling of getting ready for school and realizing that you're on break. I'm home the whole week.
Gonna go wash my face then I'm warring.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
Aeon sucks.

правілы Aeon.

Nothing is so gratifying as that feeling Hatt, definitely agree.
Modo Bestia