Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My own thread title made me realize i didn't do a good job keeping the mystery part mysterious enough, but what the hell ;).

Apparently he's having trouble remembering his passwords (again?!?!?! ;d) and is supposedly working on it. At least that what hax told me.
But why's the rum gone? :v
why does our clan say relax all >:(
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There was a slight grammatical correction when w signed up as a clan again after the clan bug event, mr. Blind melon. It has been that way for months. :P
well thats fukin laammee, lets get that shit fixed then shall we?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
Not sure who to talk to about that. Anyone know if that IS fixable?

I checked it up in the "clans" option - edit clan. Although the fields there for the name and tag are editable, however there's a note that "official clans cannot change their clan name or tag." That being said i didn't dare try to prove it wrong either. I'm fine with the space there, little sore in the eyes but you get used to it.

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
why does our clan say relax all

Oh look, melon's back, surely the only thing you can complain about is the space in the clan name ;). See you again next month? year? ;d
Please Welcome: Aekto
Many of you know him, know what he's capable of. Good guy, fun to play with. There's been a long discussion about him, regarding his past, but that mystery is solved now. So i decided to add him to our list. He's from Bosnia btw. Welcome Aekto! You're part of our little sinister family now ;d.
Last edited by k6vamees; Oct 25, 2012 at 11:38 AM.
welcome to the family, have a bonsai tree

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Last edited by Nikelaos; Oct 25, 2012 at 05:27 PM.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix