Toribash
Back to the subject matter, of course you would but that's you not the clan. Sadly he would probably get in from fanboyism not really making him a member more of a gimmick, and that's the same with anyone Hampa, Orko, RKG, Erth anyone, you don't see the fault in that? it's like favoring a celebrity over an everyday Joe. Exclusive doesn't just mean exclusive to the rich and famous.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Sadly he would probably get in from fanboyism not really making him a member more of a gimmick

Nuthug has been a friend of mine years. Many of those 'celebrities' know many of us. I feel a bit affronted that you so quickly judge us; demeaning our personal relationships to 'fan fair'. By this I feel reduced, as if you were to imply that you don't trust us to do what is best for the clan. I worry that you do not think we meet the standard.

If we don't want new recruits then let's close this page, otherwise, let's leave it open. If there is someone we really want in the clan then we will work to get them in. I do not see any harm in letting people try to find us. May we leave this thread to them and move this discussion to someplace more appropriate?
Oni you're too fresh into this clan to be making such presumptions and statements. you don't know enough about the clan nor it's members to make a truly effective or valid argument. If I didn't trust or believe in this clan then I wouldn't be in it, but at the risk of sounding like every guest on the jerry springer show you don't know us, as observative as you might be you've only been here for two weeks.

As for the ''celebrity'' thing it's not just nuthug it's any player that has enough pull in the community to get things done easily, I also know a few of the people listed but you completely missed the point simply stating I don't care who you are exclusive means exclusive.

I don't care who's friends with whom it was never a point to be made a personal relationship and a clan relationship is two different things. Everyone knows that famous people get things for free nudges in bet lobbies, auto acceptance into clans, random gifts from admirers etc. What I was simply saying was there will be no favoritism in this clan for people that have nothing to do with this clan or it's members simply based off of prestige.

If someone wants to recommend a friend into the clan then that's fine but I won't have someone here just to hold hands with the one person that they know, that's not how it works. We accept based on personality and forum activity you can leave everything else at the door.
Last edited by AzureMage; Dec 27, 2012 at 03:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
non-existent you two need a format, guideline, it has to be one solid test not a when I feel like it thing. You two compose it, PM me, and I'll put it on the requirements list post-haste.
if I had co-ldr powers right now I would ban all of you for being stupid.

Exclusive clan accepts = people who aren't complete shit are otherwise well-known, or good at something.

Also stop acting like my mother oni :[
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Seems like you guys are having enough trouble at the moment so if this keeps going on I will delete my app and leave this to settle by yourselves.

It don't like being the cause of mutiple disruptions and civil wars between a clan so believe me when I say I will.
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
Nah, we're always bringing up silly discussions about shit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Civil war? A debate is a marvelous thing it www caused by different opinions not by you.