Toribash
Originally Posted by iPoor View Post
what a clan hopper...
only quiting source if you got accepted.
a big NOO!!

Oh yeah? I'm out from source dude. Just waiting the other vote. If you say so. Still no? Ok, I didn't beg you to vote yes.
Originally Posted by Exize View Post
Belt: Blue (Have banned 2nd Dan, so this is not an alt)
Age (share if comfortable): 12
Why you want to join: Because I want to have friends here, my dream is join this clan, and you know, for easy communication if you want request something to me, the most of all, is for friendship.
Groups, Are you in any toribash organizations?: Not yet.
Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones): Don't have any.
Do you have any skills?: What do you specialize in? (Modding, Marketing, Art, In-game etc.): Avatar (newbie), In-game wushu.
How in-game active are you? (1/10): 6 (If there's tourney, It will be the same as forum activity)
How forum active are you? (1/10): 8 (Note: Online on holidays and weekends only)
How/where did you hear about iCoF?: iCoF was rank 5 of the clan (10 months ago) and dead 7 months ago. But EMG revive the clan.
Do you have any infractions?: -
Previous clans (if any): Source
Favorite mods (Best mods): Wushu
Tell us about yourself: I am Indonesian, I've playing toribash for 2 years. Have 3 accounts. The 1st was hacked, the 2nd banned, and this is the third ( I won't reply my mistake, I swear). I live in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (GMT +7). I love wushu and I am improving my skill by practicing on tourneys.
Three of your best replays(Preferred one of Tk, Aikido and Wushu): Sorry, I'm using the latest toribash update, so I can't save my replays because it's wasting hard disk size for other games.

Sincerely,

Exize

he's good
same like me i live in bandung,west jave,indonesia
i will say

Come on!!!

M e H
.elizviel
well ya, he's pretty good in wushu but not abd.
he trains his art skill at the school.
he's a little bit arrogant boy since he's insulting me as a looser.

please make a replay and post it here.
neutral towards no right now
adsfjksf
Originally Posted by iPoor View Post
well ya, he's pretty good in wushu but not abd.
he trains his art skill at the school.
he's a little bit arrogant boy since he's insulting me as a looser.

please make a replay and post it here.
neutral towards no right now

Insults you huh? It WAS! not now. And, I have no replay to share. I can't do ABD but wushu.
OK well im going to say yes, and im also going to say Shut the fuck up to ipoor. You already voted.
What the FIRETRUCK!
Originally Posted by ripper23 View Post
OK well im going to say yes, and im also going to say Shut the fuck up to ipoor. You already voted.

Thanks, 1 More yes to go.
2 Yes and 1 Neutral
Ripper, really now, you have been telling most of the member's to shut the fuck up or fuck off, if you can't do the co-leader job properly, then me or Emg will demote you from your rank.