3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Zacsterr
Uhh, re-vamp? What exactly did you want me to do on it again?

Remember on IRC you were going to add a mouth, scan lines and make it bigger?
Current QI (2000 qi. minimum): 2159

Previous clans (and why you left): [Decap] : Nothing was happening in it. No one was very active. Decided to leave because I thought an oldschool clan (SyN) was going to be revived, which didn't happen.

Favourite/best mod (TK, Wushu, Aikido, etc.): Kickbox / Judo

GMT: -4:00

Previous infractions (be honest): Bumped an auction incorrectly, infracted because the bump had nothing to do with the auction (counting down the time.)

Anything else you think is worth mentioning? I can sometimes be a "hard ass" towards people I really am not particularly fond of. But other than that I am normally pretty fun and talkative in-game. I am somewhat active on the forums, mostly in the art sections. As that being said, I am a texture designer and I normally give clan members discounts (50%) on all my textures if you happen to be int interested in them. I have known DecapW for a while as well, if you got questions bout me, he can help ya.

Replays are below, also if you need to test me I am ready whenever, I have a busy schedule so if we need to discuss a time, that can be arranged.

Thanks.
Attached Files
SRK-nograb.rpl (88.6 KB, 4 views)
SRK-Coolstuff.rpl (121.6 KB, 4 views)
SRK-decapkick1.rpl (32.8 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by SomeRandomKid View Post
Current QI (2000 qi. minimum): 2159

Previous clans (and why you left): [Decap] : Nothing was happening in it. No one was very active. Decided to leave because I thought an oldschool clan (SyN) was going to be revived, which didn't happen.

Favourite/best mod (TK, Wushu, Aikido, etc.): Kickbox / Judo

GMT: -4:00

Previous infractions (be honest): Bumped an auction incorrectly, infracted because the bump had nothing to do with the auction (counting down the time.)

Anything else you think is worth mentioning? I can sometimes be a "hard ass" towards people I really am not particularly fond of. But other than that I am normally pretty fun and talkative in-game. I am somewhat active on the forums, mostly in the art sections. As that being said, I am a texture designer and I normally give clan members discounts (50%) on all my textures if you happen to be int interested in them. I have known DecapW for a while as well, if you got questions bout me, he can help ya.

Replays are below, also if you need to test me I am ready whenever, I have a busy schedule so if we need to discuss a time, that can be arranged.

Thanks.

Great to see you apply SRK. <3

We'll discuss you and get back to you ASAP. ;]
Do you mind If we make an Alliance wth you?

~Clan Vampire
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
Do you mind If we make an Alliance wth you?

~Clan Vampire

We'll check out your DSC and get back to you on that as soon as possible.