Toribash
Yeah if I were to go on market in forums and put immage would i just PM somebody the .Png or would I need the actual texture you buy off the shop?
[EDIT]: Like am I selling the image or..?
Last edited by dk101; Dec 25, 2012 at 03:54 AM.
Well, you would need to show a preview of the head in a 3D mode. So you would need to equip the head texture and share a picture of it. Then when they send you the money first, you send the png over in a PM.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Might be time for me to look into that... Imma make some sets in the next few weeks and you guys tell me if they're market worthy
Honestly, besides you, I'm not sure if we have any set makers. So we wouldn't know but you could still show us.
Originally Posted by dk101 View Post
Might be time for me to look into that... Imma make some sets in the next few weeks and you guys tell me if they're market worthy

Make me a set to go with my current force/relax and if I like it, I'll send you a set with a bunch of crimson shit in it. It's currently activated on my alt Damphir, thus not in my deactive.
Last edited by kameron; Dec 27, 2012 at 07:58 AM.
Hey dk101 you should make some good sets, you know I'll buy it if I have some TC, and I'll also help on judging if they're market worthy
(Since I need kinda like an order to do) Kam Imma work on a set for you. I can't promise it'll be great but I wouldn't give someone something I wouldn't wear myself.
Originally Posted by dk101 View Post
I like it Cozza And yeah Estimax I do some :P The final result was alot better :P

So I can stop spamming huge immages :P

[EDIT]: Does anyone know how the texture market works? Do you sell your image or do you have to have the texture to put ingame?

Nice job! The only thing I didn't like is the blue Highlights...
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Yaumui requested the highlights.