Toribash
its an american term to say is punished for incorrect behavior by his guardians or parents thus being unable to do certain things they forbided him to.
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
its an american term to say is punished for incorrect behavior by his guardians or parents thus being unable to do certain things they forbided him to.

it also means to keep aircrafts on the ground and not have liftoff.
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post

bad guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Originally Posted by 3263441 View Post
...best fucking 420 ever... weed...

Are those related?
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
Going inactive for a week!
I'm going back to my real home!
Bad news is they are gonna hit me hard with homework, but somehow Ill try to get on.
Replay thread

Just made...

Forum active again, in game activity: none of it. Mainly because I am on my laptop now and my parents said I can still be on forums but no games.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
Forum active again, in game activity: none of it. Mainly because I am on my laptop now and my parents said I can still be on forums but no games.

if you're still able to use gimp get in contact with the extreme member and see where he is with the banner progress and give him helping hand where needed.
Originally Posted by Mystery800 View Post
if you're still able to use gimp get in contact with the extreme member and see where he is with the banner progress and give him helping hand where needed.

On it already ;)
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.