Toribash
Boo! Multi-player is still down :c
"Everything is worth a shot. Even a blind dog gets a bone every once in a while." And also... [Essence] ^^
Originally Posted by seasickazn View Post
Boo! Multi-player is still down :c

It's up now. You can open the server if you want. I can't.
Edit: I just noticed that it took longer for Essence to get to the amount of posts we have than they have. they took 6 months, we took 3 (if not that many, than a little less)
And server is up! /jo EssM
Last edited by fl0yd218; Nov 19, 2013 at 05:21 AM.
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
Originally Posted by seasickazn View Post
I just got out of wrestling practice, so I am exhausted ><

Maybe show me your moves? xD
Originally Posted by bupep View Post

Lol. That could help us all
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
I will be as active as I possibly can, if I am gone for an unusual amount of time, there will most likely be a shortage of internet use in my household. <3
Originally Posted by Overgro View Post
I will be as active as I possibly can, if I am gone for an unusual amount of time, there will most likely be a shortage of internet use in my household. <3

Sure thing man
Originally Posted by bupep View Post

XD I don't think many of them would apply to TB

@EssM
Sorry I didn't put up a server last night, I had no internet connectivity
"Everything is worth a shot. Even a blind dog gets a bone every once in a while." And also... [Essence] ^^
Aaaaarg, i think that i am going to murder Fl0yd!
"One day... I wanted to LOOK at the Shadow... From really close.. Now.. I AM the Shadow."
Originally Posted by violence55 View Post
Aaaaarg, i think that i am going to murder Fl0yd!

Oh noooooo! Why? D: Did I do somthing wrong?

Originally Posted by Overgro View Post

All right! If somthing does come up on your scheduel and you can't post for a bit, just let us know.
Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
Oh noooooo! Why? D: Did I do somthing wrong?

All right! If somthing does come up on your scheduel and you can't post for a bit, just let us know.

You did nothing wrong, i just want to! c:
"One day... I wanted to LOOK at the Shadow... From really close.. Now.. I AM the Shadow."