Toribash
Your blood leeches have nothing on my banana slugs, these get up to a foot long here, they are a bit browner this year for some reason. They are edible, but kind of disgusting, very slimy with a numbing effect on the mouth. This may well be due to their love of mushrooms, including various poisonous and hallucinogenic species. I've personally observed them feasting on birch boletes (one of my favorites) and fly agaric (genus amanita) -- poisonous. Videos of slug love below. What do all banana slugs have? Glad you asked, they have a penis and a genital opening...that's right true hermaphrodites. Don't take my word for it though, I bring you down and dirty action in the pacific northwest.

Maybe some day you too can tell your parents you licked a hermaphrodite.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
My toriprime has ended. Cannot preview my OWN previous posts. It sucks. Not being active again, probably.

Too bad for you.
Anyways, just got Kung Fu Panda on 360.
Played it the whole night. Loved it. Rap- Literally ate it.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by Elvis2 View Post
Anyways, just got Kung Fu Panda on 360.Literally ate it.

ymmm... good but it's your problem
I rather enjoy the posts where I get an inkling of who a fellow waffle is. I realize we only see aspects and angles of each other, but still it's fun. It is a bold and freeing thing to share honestly of yourself. In that light I'd like to share my morning, going to and coming back from work.

I rode through thick vapor, my head beam making a light saber before me. I thought of myself as a unicorn and had a bit of a toribash chuckle. Rising out of the river fogbank, the wind froze my beard. An odd tightening grip on the face that you have to experience to appreciate. Not as cold as it sounds, there is a layer of air trapped between your face and the ice, quite insulating. Riding home the cobwebs were frozen hard, showing off the true marvel of spider silk. With gloves and even with bare hands for a short time, I could handle the webs, feel their strength and amazingly stretch the strands apart so the ice beaded up as jewels. The winter brings such marvels. When I'm appreciating the intricacies of nature I find appreciation for life (my own, and all that surrounds me). It humbles me and fills me with quiet joy.

edit: bwa ha ha! Just realized this is the hazard of posting when you have been drinking. Overly dramatic posts! This is how I get: sappy, romantic and full of joy.
Last edited by 1handclap; Dec 7, 2011 at 02:24 PM.
Noisia and Modestep in Poland next year :OO I bet there will be much more epic artists (SkISM? :C)
Rise Against will be too, but Modestep >RA