Toribash
Tell us your name, your age, and how long you've been playing -My real name is Rajike Ekanayake my age is 12 I a here since 2010 december.

Tell us what clans you've been in. - No one before

Tell us your belt. Black Belt

Tell us what your favorite and best game modes. Aikido.tmb and aikidobigdojo.tmb

Tell us what your favorite flavour of ice cream is. Vanila and choclate mix (yummy)

Tell us whether or not you are a virgin. I am not a Girl and the answer is nope

Tell us if you have a girlfriend/boyfriend. No i am just 12

Tell us your cup size.100ml

Upload a picture of yourself to this thread.i will upload one

Tell us what brand of underwear you are wearing. Nike and Adidas

Explain why bncy wants you. I can make videos, hack others replays (like hampas head kick check the replay)

Be sure to include details such as your credit card number - I dont have a bank account

AIM screen name and password, No AIM account even tho

your amount of toricredits, 1750 right now

and what you'd absolutely love to contribute to the clan. - The Glory produces to the clan Etc
Attached Images
avatar43503_17.gif (14.5 KB, 92 views)
Attached Files
better thatn hampa.rpl (38.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by powerrajike; Apr 24, 2011 at 11:50 AM.
Originally Posted by powerrajike View Post
Tell us your name, your age, and how long you've been playing -My real name is Rajike Ekanayake my age is 12 I a here since 2010 december.

Tell us what clans you've been in. - No one before

Tell us your belt. Black Belt

Tell us what your favorite and best game modes. Aikido.tmb and aikidobigdojo.tmb

Tell us what your favorite flavour of ice cream is. Vanila and choclate mix (yummy)

Tell us whether or not you are a virgin. I am not a Girl and the answer is nope

Tell us if you have a girlfriend/boyfriend. No i am just 10

Tell us your cup size.100ml

Upload a picture of yourself to this thread.i will upload one

Tell us what brand of underwear you are wearing. Nike and Adidas

Explain why bncy wants you. I can make videos, hack others replays (like hampas head kick check the replay)

Be sure to include details such as your credit card number - I dont have a bank account

AIM screen name and password, No AIM account even tho

your amount of toricredits, 1750 right now

and what you'd absolutely love to contribute to the clan. - The Glory produces to the clan Etc

We don't like liars.
but u just reject my all applications and said stop trying to get to tint. So i am trying to enter this

and that ask what are the clans that u have join did u guys get me in to your clan ? NO
Originally Posted by powerrajike View Post
but u just reject my all applications and said stop trying to get to tint. So i am trying to enter this

and that ask what are the clans that u have join did u guys get me in to your clan ? NO

Come to think of it... NO sounds like the clan for you! I had a talk with the guys there and they've accepted you! Congratulations dude!
collect snots from the nose