View Poll Results: Lucent in C3?
Why, yes.
15 Votes / 45.45%
No thanks.
18 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Who the hell are you?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Banned for posting a video in a "banned" game.

And EPICALLY banned Matheus for not knowing my gender.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
So uh
What the fuck are clans for, then?

This is kinda bullshit.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Not anything we can do about it, he doesn't want us communicating or having any kind of clan fun.

And before he comes in here saying "oh you have irc, pms, ingame" half the people in here don't have time for that. They hop on the forums, post a bit and go.

Has worked out in the past, no need to be changin shit now.
The funny thing is, we are more fuckin active than anyone. We have irc. We have awesome members. So whatever.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Seriously, wtf?
C3 is known to others as a relaxed/fun clan, no [Game]Thread is fucking bullshit, most clans have some, why can't we? I mean sure you can say that we've spammed for some time but who hasn't? At least we offer good criticism in our joining thread, a fun/playful atmosphere, awesome members and a home (in Tb). We have members who love and respect this clan and it's rules (to an extent TBH) and we all love C3.
»Glow|Clow|Kyou|E4C|Kingsta|Th0rn|MrTeapawt|May0|L astGod«