Toribash
I fucking love the dirt. Looks nice. Also, I finally finished my 2 destination set-able minecart station and am no setting up a track to a new area to expand

My initial plan is to have a triangle of 3 "towns", with something really awesome in the middle of the triangle. Not sure what though.
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
I fucking love the dirt. Looks nice. Also, I finally finished my 2 destination set-able minecart station and am no setting up a track to a new area to expand

My initial plan is to have a triangle of 3 "towns", with something really awesome in the middle of the triangle. Not sure what though.

Maybe put an immense pyramid in the middle.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Never really cared for pyramids. And it would look like shit as far as architecture goes in my world. Most of my buildings are traditional wooden buildings, usually square in shape. I'm probably going to end up making some sort of statue though. Or maybe just a Monument in the middle. Maybe The word "Pandio" in the middle of it, more than likely made of obsidian.
Never really cared for pyramids. And it would look like shit as far as architecture goes in my world. Most of my buildings are traditional wooden buildings, usually square in shape. I'm probably going to end up making some sort of statue though. Or maybe just a Monument in the middle. Maybe The word "Pandio" in the middle of it, more than likely made of obsidian.

I was thinking that, since you have a triangle of towns, a pyramid might be nice. A statue would be cool too though.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES

Make HL2 Citadel, at middle With a lot of glass, stone , ofc clouds should cover some parts

Ref:

Big Citadel Img D: