Endurance Onslaught 6.0
demonsoul consider yourself in.

I know Avwave would be happy to let you in and he just comes on later at night.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
hey i would like to join this if i may.

examples (sry for big size):

ground/avvy:

hope this is enough. pls tell me if i missed anything.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Demonsoul6 View Post
Eh, can I join the texture mob? You can see my texture shop in my sig, I've been working with Photoshop CS 2.0 for around a year now and believe I have a very good understanding of most of Photoshop's tools, I've only been texturing for a month or so now but I think I've finally got the hang of it.

If I can't join please at least give me some feedback.

Please note that alot of the heads in my headshop were some of my very first heads, so if you need I can just brew up a new head right now to show my potential. My specialty is sigs rather than textures, but I'm trying something different.

It seems your sig in your shop is very nice, but most of your heads are of low quality, and a few of medium. Could you possibly make a head texture showing us what you are truly capable of?
Originally Posted by Ramenlover View Post
demonsoul consider yourself in.

Congrats to demonsoul.

I don't mean to bother, but what about myself? Have I attained enough votes?
Novitech consider yourself in.

[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Gah ramen is not avwave! Let avwave announce it! (I'm not against Novitech joining tho, but it's bad to presume stuff like this. Let the boss be the boss.)

@Diltoriya: I saw that Happy Tree Friends head (last pic) on my friend's Photoshop. -.- That exact head. Others are..blah. Textures are pretty much one brush.