Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Akator2A View Post
Name: Akator
Belt: Blue Blet
Country and timezone: Paris (UTC+2) , France
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): Minimum 3 hours a day
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): No. It's my first clan.
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): My skype : Akator_DayZ
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):Im good in aikidobigdojo and JudoFrac
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I can participate at activities of the clan.
Did anyone refer you here?: No .

no effort= sad face

no
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Well, i guess the answer is pretty simple for akator.

Désolé mec, mais ré-essaie quand tu est black belt.
Et essais de mettre du coeur dans ton application!

Bonne chance

Translated to : Sorry, retry when black belt and try putting some hearth in your app, good luck.
Name: Uh. Nico I guess (Short for Nicolas). I've been called Nico my whole life
Belt: Currently a 6th dan black belt
Country and timezone: Great Britain. My GMT is +0

How active are you in game? (1-10): I would say 7/10. Yes, my post count is a bit low but I am active in forums. I read things daily and post here and there. Im on my phone a lot so I can go on the forums whenever I can and usually lurk around the forums everyday.

Any clans you joined before us?: Here comes the list of clans :s
Ok lets start from the beginning. I started off small and joined a little clan called (ElectriC). No, not [e], but (ElectriC). I left as it was dying and I never saw many members. Next was (B). I left it as the leader left and no one was active anymore and the clan basically died. Then there was (VorteX). I left because I made a stupid choice
and basically left the clan for another clan. Then there was (Mage) and I left because the clan didn't take off very well and just lost activity. And last was (Voodoo) and I left because of it's inactivity really.

Contact information: I have facebook, skype and and e-mail. PM me for details

Best mods (My favourite mods too): Boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm, ABD, Judofrac.tbm

What can you contribute to the clan?: I am skilled at the game, but most importantly I can participate in activities and event the clan does and do everything to help the clan wether it's a question about a topic or help with events.

Any bans/infractions?: I got infracted years ago for a useless post. I didn't read the rules back then (I was new to forums + young) Hey, we all make mistakes right?

Why did you choose Ascend? Did anybody suggest you to here?: I chose ascend because when I first saw Ascend members (like Novixel) they were very nice and friendly and very active and so I thought hey I should hang around with them more. I wan't suggested by anyone though.

Anything you'd like to add?: I absolutely love playing tennis. I play a musical instrument too and that is the violin. I did my violin grade 5 exam a week ago. I happen to be very small IRL :c

Some replays here:
Attached Files
Boom lenshu.rpl (65.9 KB, 4 views)
Crusherrrrrrrr.rpl (57.6 KB, 4 views)
Fun 2223.rpl (90.8 KB, 4 views)
Making a mess 4.5.rpl (257.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Nico; Jun 20, 2015 at 08:23 PM.
I am dead
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Age: I am 14. It's ok, i'm not rude or stupid or anything like little hyperactive children

How active are you in game? (1-10): I would say 7/10. Yes, my post count is a bit low but I am active in forums. I read things daily and post here and there. Im on my phone a lot so I can go on the forums whenever I can and usually lurk around the forums everyday.

Ok lets start from the beginning. I started off small and joined a little clan called (ElectriC). No, not [e], but (ElectriC). I left as it was dying and I never saw many members. Next was (B). I left it as the leader left and no one was active anymore and the clan basically died. Then there was (VorteX). I left because I made a stupid choice
and basically left the clan for another clan. Then there was (Mage) and I left because the clan didn't take off very well and just lost activity. And last was (Voodoo) and I left because of it's inactivity really.

What can you contribute to the clan?: I am skilled at the game, but most importantly I can participate in activities and event the clan does and do everything to help the clan wether it's a question about a topic or help with events.

Any bans/infractions?: I got infracted years ago for a useless post. I didn't read the rules back then (I was new to forums + young) Hey, we all make mistakes right?

Why did you choose Ascend? Did anybody suggest you to here?: I chose ascend because when I first saw Ascend members (like Novixel) they were very nice and friendly and very active and so I thought hey I should hang around with them more. I wan't suggested by anyone though.

Anything you'd like to add?: I absolutely love playing tennis. I play a musical instrument too and that is the violin. I did my violin grade 5 exam a week ago. I happen to be very small IRL :c

Some replays here:

I mean, your best mods are not my favorites overall.
But i like your app, even tho, i'll stay neutral on this
Age: I am 14. It's ok, i'm not rude or stupid or anything like little hyperactive children

Some replays here:

Very nice app, very

Prete cleer yes 2 me
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Name: TMinster
Belt: Black belt
Country and timezone: Philippines GMT +8
How active are you in-game (1-10): Single player 10/10 Multiplayer 6/10
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?: The 1st clan I joined was Smile our clan leader left so I had to quit to, 2nd was My little ponies and tha clan died from inactivity 3rd was FVipers which was an old clan which also died 4th is Diamonds which also inactive 5th is voodoo which also died
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.):Skype: alfonsofranco855
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s):Best mod Aikido not bigdojo my favourite mods is xspar
What do you want to contribute to the clan?: my activity in the forums I can also be a use in some mods
Any bans/infractions?: I got infracted for a useless in a old thread
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?: I choose to Ascend because I feel like I can be much better. Rhaemond suggested to make me join
Anything you'd like to add?: I will be ascended

Attached Files
TM- tktktk.rpl (194.7 KB, 6 views)
Spar- Trop.rpl (428.1 KB, 5 views)
Yes to Nico and TMinster.
I know both of them well.
They're worth it, trust me.
Master of the arcane arts
Preety nice app nico and tm, i'm sure that both of you will contribute greatly to the clan

Yes from me.
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]

Some replays here:

Originally Posted by TMinster View Post
Name: TMinster
Belt: Black belt
Country and timezone: Philippines GMT +8
How active are you in-game (1-10): Single player 10/10 Multiplayer 6/10
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?: The 1st clan I joined was Smile our clan leader left so I had to quit to, 2nd was My little ponies and tha clan died from inactivity 3rd was FVipers which was an old clan which also died 4th is Diamonds which also inactive 5th is voodoo which also died
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.):Skype: alfonsofranco855
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s):Best mod Aikido not bigdojo my favourite mods is xspar
What do you want to contribute to the clan?: my activity in the forums I can also be a use in some mods
Any bans/infractions?: I got infracted for a useless in a old thread
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?: I choose to Ascend because I feel like I can be much better. Rhaemond suggested to make me join
Anything you'd like to add?: I will be ascended

Welcome to Ascend
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!