Toribash
He hasn't posted here in 2 weeks, seems like I am the only one fit for co-leader, Death and Ripper wow, I don't know why death is co-leader unactive shit xD JK Death.
-----
Emg want to go ingame my friend?
Last edited by killtime12; Jan 17, 2013 at 05:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
sorry i have been inactive for a while, i got far cry 3, xcom and hitman absolution for christmas and have been playing alot of those games, and last night i beat far cry 3 and i got the point of the story, if you pay close attention the whole point of the story is the system is fucked, the outdated monetary system is failing. it is an old system used to control the people through money. i recommend all of you watch the movies in the zeitgeist series and you will be enlightend to these truths
I heard those games was decent

Yeah kill I might change up the ranks later
Last edited by emg; Jan 18, 2013 at 01:48 AM.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
There he is!
Its fine. take time off if you need it.
Anyone in-game, i wanna test you my new noob-moves
Raised to fight from the Deep Swamps of Toribash.
Hey look it's a PICKLE
I did acknowledge it.
No need to respond that way.
Originally Posted by pootung View Post
sorry i have been inactive for a while, i got far cry 3, xcom and hitman absolution for christmas and have been playing alot of those games, and last night i beat far cry 3 and i got the point of the story, if you pay close attention the whole point of the story is the system is fucked, the outdated monetary system is failing. it is an old system used to control the people through money. i recommend all of you watch the movies in the zeitgeist series and you will be enlightend to these truths

You are a gamer. Btw, Far Cry is a Surviving game right?
we should really start another 3 word story because the one we have is way too long and is starting not to make sense