Toribash
Inf. IN that situation if he said that textures are 512 size and he sent you only 62x62 you
can report.

Or not sure if you can report anyways as 62x62 is so much smaller than even the
smallest size what TB has.

Anyway what you guys are going to do on new year?
For myself just basically going to have fun with friends and enjoy some rockets + beer.

fuck
Kamura, I can't help but known that I've seen you somewhere before... Anyway, I head the Elder Scrolls Online are going to be amazing, perhaps some of you guys can buy it. They'll have at least 2 million slots in their jumbo server that they're hosting with, one server with every player on it. I just hope there won't be too much lag.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Closed shop since it was a fail.
That is real cool for a banner nice Kam!
Anyone i can spar tonight had one before with liek 300 frame's left and the me and rexxy pinged, my reaction: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKK. :3
I was finally going good and a fucking ping ruin's it
✡[Vibe]✡
Omfg dude that is spam i'm reporting that all these people that are writing 1-5 word's are annoying read our rule's, if this carry's on it could prevent us from official, you should know better.
✡[Vibe]✡
Ninja already addressed that spam so I suppose I don't have to.
I just tried my first parkour since like my second 2 playing (Which hardly counts as an attempt)
I'll put it in attachments since I don't know if you can upload videos to imgur or not.
Is it all fucked up and won't play correctly for you guys too? Anyone know how to fix that? For me it doesn't show the course and ends extremely early.
Attached Files
First Parkour.rpl (322.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Clay; Dec 30, 2012 at 08:03 AM.
I'm not sure if this is trolling or complete stupidity.
Whatever this is, this has to stop. [/Sherlock]

And ninja, I have the replay, I saved it when my comp said I wasn't connected.
The players are all mixed up, but I can fix that in notepad. We could just ignore the
part where we pinged and call it good. :3

Soap, I can give you some tips via pm if you want, but I'd rather help you ingame cuz I suck with words. :>
Last edited by Rexoa; Dec 30, 2012 at 08:13 AM.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Originally Posted by Ninjacam View Post
Omfg dude that is spam i'm reporting that all these people that are writing 1-5 word's are annoying read our rule's, if this carry's on it could prevent us from official, you should know better.

Calm down Ninja. It's his first time posting in our DSC. He wasn't aware of our rule(s).
Smokie, the main rule is: At least 2 sentences per post. If you could edit your post to meet the requirements, it would be appriciated.
If anyone else does something like that though, don't get mad. Just shoot me a pm and I'll take care of it.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
I've been working on a video lately, the Flow of Creation 3. I'd like to know your guy's opinion of it... The video will be down here there --V

And would anyone wanna play in-game?? I'm bored as hell...
DemoniaProduction's advice of the day: Zero is not a tech expert, don't trust his advice.
Oh inf i'm not actually mad, it looked like i typed like i was mad but i aint, but a little annoyed not really at him due to that, but devil he knew the rule's but he still did it.
Yay rexxy lucky you got it i was gonna save but i had no time, mine doesnt save when it's in Not Connected screen.
✡[Vibe]✡
Soap where did you go? Lol I was ready to spar yo stanky booty ass.
Адрес парь. Oh shit wrong language. Anyways update on y'all gifts
I'm rebuilding my TC so I got y'all gifts coming. I hope y'all gonna
Give me something in return. >.>
Hey it's me