Toribash
Hi guys I'm grounded for the rest of the night yes I get grounded a lot im not a bad kid I come for good parents im just a local Twelvie experimenting thing lol ok I punched my brother there but he sRted ieet he punched me first lol good night
Hello!

My name is Chris My in-game name is Zinco122 and I would like to join (Flip) and I am 14 years old. i am from lebanon . i am brown Belt 250 for Black i enjoy gaming on PC I can be i am Grade 8 in Ajyal international school i can Get friends fast. (in real life too )
I would like to join (Flip) i meet some of its members in game like fragray and Monkeyishi .and they're all really nice and helpful and respect ppl, i was Searching for a good clan for 3 months and didn't found any1 .unless i found some put it have members like "" BLA BLA u r a F****** B!TCH, u r Crealy Bad in Spanish and etc..."" so some clans are good and contain good players and Some are bad and contain bad players unlike "Back Flip"
i can be very helpful for this Clan in Some mods :::: ABD . Aikido . Greykido . mushu . taekkyon . Boxshu_mushu .

I can't offer this clan many things, I am not only a good replay maker, i am also good at making arts like Head textures
i am very active in-game and in the forum i play alot toribash for 5 month i think.

Thank you for reading this, i hope this Apply have a freeform ^^
since you posted this on the other thread aswell i dont have to tell you that this is the wrong thread for an app.
but yea... if you get accepted keep being active on this thread, good luck :3
Ok btw what ur name in in-game ?
-----
sry i mean in real life ?
Last edited by zinco122; Jul 9, 2015 at 11:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yo guys, one of those RARE times I'm available to connect away from my regular home, we got a wifi box here, ill be able to chat, I'm trying to get in the game now.
COOL
-----
Are u playing Toribash Now
Last edited by zinco122; Jul 10, 2015 at 02:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hum u seen lile.a.cool.guy zinco122 but yeah
and probro. at least u have wifibox me I have nothing I only use a shitty data on mobile :/
just a fancy signature