Ranking
He feels too situational to be among the best with his nerf. Before he could be paired with any ad and make them terrifying.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
She's pretty damn good, but I suggest learning blitz, leona or thresh. Maybe even lulu, so you'd be able to counter supports when playing draft of ranked.

Actually alistar counters these three

(even tho thresh can still shit on alistar because of dat range)
I think best 3 supports right now are Thresh, Zyra and Sona.

They are op as fuck and I don't understand why anyone would think otherwise.
I R IRONMAN
I think it's janna personally, her q and ulti alone can make for a team escape in some cases.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
nice biaker, gratz on the plat promote.

ed, wtf is wrong with your league brah? xD
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I don't know what is happening but I have gotten a decent team lately. Especially in ranked from 5 games with Jayce I had to carry only 3. There actually are some decent players who don't belong in silver after all. I feel that I have improved a lot with Jayce. With him I'm always aware and I don't die to ganks. Been outplaying every opponent in my lane. I'm looking forward to winning 10 ranked games in a row with Jayce. I need to play 5 more and then my goal is complete. Anyhow just to start a topic and hear some experiences about winning streaks, what is your longest winning streak?
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I don't know what is happening but I have gotten a decent team lately. Especially in ranked from 5 games with Jayce I had to carry only 3. There actually are some decent players who don't belong in silver after all. I feel that I have improved a lot with Jayce. With him I'm always aware and I don't die to ganks. Been outplaying every opponent in my lane. I'm looking forward to winning 10 ranked games in a row with Jayce. I need to play 5 more and then my goal is complete. Anyhow just to start a topic and hear some experiences about winning streaks, what is your longest winning streak?

depends if you mean ranked or not, in ranked i got a 15 win streak, in normal... i think i got to 20? can't remember...
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I had 24-3 galio and 20-1 jayce. If to talk about games in a row maybe my longest streak is 7-8 rankeds only.
Is it just me, or is there a sudden surge of akali players? Before the patch even. Did some pro team do some stupid shit with akali that I missed?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games