Toribash
Originally Posted by Ninjacam View Post
Hey guy's launched our shop (me and cacrot's), only game's i play is this and minecraft.
Devil that was kind of spam twice try posting more next time at least two sentance's and something worth reading :P
Btw here is the link for the shop: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...03#post6162503.

Those heads are a bit basic for the price
I'm sure you'll get lots of customers though, good luck.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
We are buying art and selling, lowered price of head's to inferno's point. Also we are buying your joint's as well waiting for cacrot to get on.
Going fishing soon a long way away, don't know when i'm getting back. Maybe tommorow, idk.
✡[Vibe]✡
Kamura made us some banners. here is the first one. he will send the the est when he is done with them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Wow I really like that banner. Simple, but stylish. I LOVE the font. I vote on using them.
Ninja: I'll go check out your shop in a minute and get rid of some of my joints ;)
Nice job Kam. \o/
A few days ago, I was thinking about making some banners for us,
but I think we're good for a couple of months.

And you know you can make those letters into a font, right?
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
*Cough*
It's not a font.

You should totally make it one. That is pretty beautiful, Thanks.
Ave, go ahead and add it to the first post. It would look great anywhere, perhaps the bottom of the DSC.
Finally got the set I paid for, but It's in 62x62 still. Guy was horribly inexperienced at selling sets.
@Inf - I thought Donutfatal was making it?
And, lol, 62x62....that's gonna look pretty bad unless you get someone to resize the image and fix up all the details.

I have exactly 200k, and I have no idea what to buy.
Ave, nuh, not buying full 512 when I already have full textures with an okay set. :c
No, I'm not giving out loans. (Might give it all to a certain someone though )
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
@Inf - I thought Donutfatal was making it?
And, lol, 62x62....that's gonna look pretty bad unless you get someone to resize the image and fix up all the details.

I have exactly 200k, and I have no idea what to buy.
Ave, nuh, not buying full 512 when I already have full textures with an okay set. :c
No, I'm not giving out loans. (Might give it all to a certain someone though )

Yeah, He is making my set, I'm going to see if it's possible to get a refund, because 62x62 isn't gonna cut it.
I was gonna resell it if he sent me the REAL 512, but alas no.