Toribash
Hey.

Soap. Don't say anything to Devil. Devil is Devil and Devil is special.

Tay. I think that we are pretty active ingame.
Everyday we have Ethr server that has damn load of Ethr people and other people.
And most of players are ingame anyway.

Well almost never saw you in those servers.

Anyway about those games.
About Halo 4 i don't really know because i got bored of Halo's and didn't get Halo 4.
Black ops 2 is good. Not sure about the singleplayer.
Wwe... Pfft. They suck allways.

Ac's have been good or i think so. Not sure about the newest one and
Batman was fun but i got bored of it pretty fast.

And guys. There is a new app on our application thread.
Well the person was pretty new on TB community and in my mind he don't fit in Ethr.

fuck
In that list, where is Borderlands 2? I feel like that is a good new game, lol

I haven't played BLOPS2 or Halo 4, or Batman, but ACIII is AMAZING!!! Single and Multiplayer
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I know you were just joking, but please don't tell me what to do, Zap. That bugs the shit out of me.
I didn't play Batman, but I played Ac3, Halo 4, and Bo2, and they are all pretty good. You'd be fine going with any of them.
I do soap! Once I get a more stable home situation I will play with you again. Lol
ALSO update on my gift adventure. I'm on the race to the riches. Y'all gonna get them gifts
Soon lol
Hey it's me
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
There ya go. 2 sentences. You're getting better.
Anyway. Does ANYONE have Xbox Live and Bo2?! Or just Xbox Live at all?! >:O

I do, but 360 AC adapter had to be sent to Microsoft for repairs. Which sucks.
Getting dountfatal to make me a set, hope he can make it as awesome as my avvy.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
In that list, where is Borderlands 2? I feel like that is a good new game, lol

I haven't played BLOPS2 or Halo 4, or Batman, but ACIII is AMAZING!!! Single and Multiplayer

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I know you were just joking, but please don't tell me what to do, Zap. That bugs the shit out of me.
I didn't play Batman, but I played Ac3, Halo 4, and Bo2, and they are all pretty good. You'd be fine going with any of them.

I played the batman demo, and its really good, only 15minutes but by the 3rd time i played it I finished the demo. I dont plan on buying a download only because they are inrefundable after you beat them and eventually youll need to delete them. its like deleting money. I watched the gameplay of halo 4, its becoming more realistic in my opinion, I just hope it doesnt turn in to cod cause I like halo better. I want to see what the halo 4 spins will be, maybe something similar to odst and reach, showing how other teams and squads were effected in the time of halo 4. I dont plan on getting bo2(either one of them) only because blackops one disapointed me despite zombies with friends, and I dont know shit about border lands.

ps. HEY GUYS IM DOING MORE POSTS NOW. GO WILD!
Hey guy's launched our shop (me and cacrot's), only game's i play is this and minecraft.
Devil that was kind of spam twice try posting more next time at least two sentance's and something worth reading :P
Btw here is the link for the shop: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...03#post6162503.
✡[Vibe]✡
Originally Posted by Ninjacam View Post
Hey guy's launched our shop (me and cacrot's), only game's i play is this and minecraft.
Devil that was kind of spam twice try posting more next time at least two sentance's and something worth reading :P
Btw here is the link for the shop: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...03#post6162503.

Thats cool, I hope it works out. I might sell you guys my head, if you are buying art

EDIT: This was my 400th post :3
Last edited by Nijia; Dec 29, 2012 at 06:42 PM.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆