Toribash
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Hmmm, okay. I also keep hearing people say that Rumble is really strong.
Can anyone here provide insight into that?

The thing with rumble is you can't cc him to mitigate his damage.
-----
Originally Posted by sham View Post
So, uhhh i'm getting the shittiest luck ever in ranked.

inb4usukSHAMGOHOME

When I started playing ranked I got to 1340 elo, and then went on tilt, etc. etc. Found myself at 950. Shit. I play a few games days before new ranking system. Awesome! I get to like 1050 or something. Bronze IV, not that bad. Win a game. Ok. Lose a good game. Ehh, whatever. An afk. Fuck, one more and i'm demoted. Next game, I have a jayce adc who sucks. Demoted, and i'm sad. Decide i'm only going to duo queue with a friend. I get to the promotion series, lose 1-2. Ok, w/e, I'll get there. Down to 50 points. Duo some more, get back to the promotion series. Win 1, lose 1. This is the moment of truth. Get into lobby. "jung ap yi." My reaction "oh god". Game starts. Never connects, lose the promotion series because of some jackass. Okay, 3rd time's a charm. At 85 points > Play a ranked game, an afk. Okie, whatever. Just played another game, and I dc'd with a 2-0 riven, came back about 2 minutes later to a 8-0 riven. GGWP.

tl;dr someone help me. I will pay you rp if you help me out of bronze (10 or 25 bucks depending how fast). I'm not joking,
Add me on NA, i'm quanellx.

rofl why do you want elo?
Last edited by Hippybob; Feb 12, 2013 at 09:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
The thing with rumble is you can't cc him to mitigate his damage.

iirc Knockups turn him around, "countering" his Flamespitter.
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
iirc Knockups turn him around, "countering" his Flamespitter.

In a team fight an AoE spray is still gonna generally hit some enemies. He's still doing like 300 DPS per enemy with his Q later on so it's tough to deal with.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
In a team fight an AoE spray is still gonna generally hit some enemies. He's still doing like 300 DPS per enemy with his Q later on so it's tough to deal with.

True. No channel spammable Fiddle ult hurts. :<

..Even more so when paired with Liandry's :<
I've finally given in to temptation... I feel so wrong, so dirty.

I played Jayce mid, and just as culapou suggested it is absolutely disgusting. I don't even know how to play jayce and I outfarmed the enemy akali without trying while being camped by nocturne, then went on to dismantle the entire enemy team. It felt like I was cheating, fuck bruisers.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Feb 12, 2013 at 09:30 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
I've been trying to get good (or at least passable) in every roll in 5v5

I'm got jungling (Fiddlesticks) and mid (Brand) down, I could be better top (Yorick) but I'm decent enough, and I've been working on learning support with Soraka... I've won most games I played as her, but when we had a severe disadvantage. For example: lanes were called, last player needed to be adc. He came back from something and chose Mundo... He didn't even do anything, he sat next to the turret in bottom lane. On top of that our Singed had smite on accident. Despite me solobot support and our Singed top with smite and flash against 2 top champions, we ended up winning (after about 30 minutes our Mundo started doing something)

Anyways, is Soraka a good support? Or should I spend my time learning someone else
FIRED UP
I decided to try out Rengar top for the first time in forever.
double q halfs your hp from level 1-3. Dafuq?
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Anyways, is Soraka a good support? Or should I spend my time learning someone else

She's pretty damn good, but I suggest learning blitz, leona or thresh. Maybe even lulu, so you'd be able to counter supports when playing draft of ranked.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
She's pretty damn good, but I suggest learning blitz, leona or thresh. Maybe even lulu, so you'd be able to counter supports when playing draft of ranked.

How does Lulu counter other supports?
Just wondering.. Had Lulu for a long time but I don't support with
her for some reason