6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

-:- I am an alt of Werd3334 because I cant post threads on that account

Name ingame : Werd3334

Belt : 3rd dan black

Why you want to join : I would like to join because I find this clan looks cool and that this clan has a good spot for me. I hope this clan could also show me some new tricks and stuff, or maybe I could show this clan moves or tricks.

Infractions : Was banned when I was a bue belt when I did not know that multiclienting was not allowed. Was banned for 10 days.

-----
Here are my 5 replays, enjoy.
Attached Files
Back kick.rpl (65.7 KB, 11 views)
My headkick.rpl (30.1 KB, 8 views)
A real fast decap.rpl (60.1 KB, 7 views)
The way i do it.rpl (30.2 KB, 7 views)
pop that head.rpl (71.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Werd7772; Oct 15, 2013 at 03:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Exhausted and chilly. Very chilly, very chilly. I would even say that it was cold...freezing, maybe. Heck, it's numbing.

I hate camping.
"-:- I am an alt of Werd3334 because I cant post threads on that account"

Ken says: Such a shame.

"Name ingame : Werd3334"

Ken says: I am sorry, but the current account you are posting an application on is "Werd7772", I am going to have to invalidate that statement of yours.

"Belt : 3rd dan black"

Ken says: On this account, you have currently played only nine games, which makes you a white belt...which also makes you a noo-...belt means shit to me.

"Why you want to join : I would like to join because I find this clan looks cool and that this clan has a good spot for me. I hope this clan could also show me some new tricks and stuff, or maybe I could show this clan moves or tricks."

Ken says: This clan is does look cool. I like tricks and stuff, stuff and tricks. Tricking and stuffing, stuffing and tricking. You can show us moves OR tricks? I like moving and tricking, tricking and moving, so I guess we are on the same page.

"Infractions : Was banned when I was a bue belt when I did not know that multiclienting was not allowed. Was banned for 10 days."

Ken says: I don't know what a bue belt is, but is sounds a lot like a blue belt. Multiclienting eh? Okay then.

"Age : 12 (hope age doesn't matter)"

Ken says: Age does not matter from my point of view. I joined the clan when I was at the age of ten years. It was funny how I joined, it all began ...there is no time to tell you my story sadly, it would take many days.

"Here are my 5 replays, enjoy."

Ken says: I can not view them under my current um, circumstances

I am a nice fellow, fellows think I am nice. For that reason, I will not give you a "no" vote. I will not give you a "yes" vote either. I reserve the right to come back to this post and change my vote at a later time..

I used the word vote far to many times^
The reason i cant post threads on my real account is because i made my account after i downloaded toribash, so i made it ingame, and i have not accepted the letter to write threads, so sorry for that (oh and i ment blue belt) Do you know a way to fix my thread problem? And anyways your recruiting Werd3334 not Werd7772.
You click on the E-mail they sent you and verify your account.
(sorry for the slow reply)
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO
Everybody likes camping
(nobody likes camping)
Everybody needs to try to recruit as many people as possible so we can have squads that war and try to claim our top ten spot back!
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO
Ok thx bro, sorry for that, I almost never go on the forums, im starting to get more used to it.

Ans sry for being so rude, but is it yes or no for you?
It is a yes from me. Skype would be a plus if not a Requirement buy this weekend since we are starting to war.
Can you get a skype if you do not already have one by then?
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO