Toribash
Cozzakilll you schould try Autodesk Sketchbook designer 2012,
it's very helpful, i made all my sketches in it.
-----------
Anyway wasn't here for awhile, just had no time :f
I fixed all these things between me and my girlfriend so,
i think i'll be much more active now

Now i'm going sleep (it's 12:10 pm) here.
Good night and hopefully see ya tommorow ^.^
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Yeah, Deathpool is preety much inactive, I haven't seen him in game for ages, either.

Also zappek, I got 109 hours on Gmod, all I've learned is how to make a stearable car
without using wiremod.

I could play Gmod wit' you, but I haven't got the games needed installed, I could just
install them, but it will take too much time, and i probably won't play gmod which will
result in useless take of my precious harddrive space.

-----------------------------

Aaaand, I've done my first serious work on the tablet, it's for InfernoXZ, so I guess
I'll just post it here.

I'f the pic is too big, tell me to put it into a spoiler.

Yay, art.
Not sure what the purpose of it is, or what I could use it for. Those complaints aside, it looks very nice. Thanks met.

Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
Why must this annoy me... I am trying to download GIMP but it isn't working... Can anyone help?

EDIT: Yes!!! It worked :3

EDIT 2: I don't know how to work it... How do youget a line tool?

I believe you hold shift with the paint tool to do a line.

Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
That's true, I do all my art in photoshop, just the look of GIMP is a bit annoying, honestly. I have seen deathpool ingame, he never talks but just fights. It's as if he were a lost soul or something, I mean, with that attitude and stuff, I wonder how he wrote an app.

Iirc, he's been around since before we really had an app. You know those 2 weeks or so after a clan starts where it's easy for people to get in.

ALSO, just bought a set for 10k. Guy PM's me 62x62 (supposed to be 512x512) images uploaded 1 by 1 with no name for each. Leaving me guessing which texture goes where. If he doesn't upload it correctly, would I be able to report him?
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Inf: Yeah I think you would be able to report him for that. I don't see why not.
Devil: That's spam. Don't you know better? You've posted here before. Funny though.
I'm not "On the D". I don't have a problem with you checking on the clan. But no one likes spam. Especially since we're applying for official right now, and last time we were denied because of posts like that.
I probably shouldnt say anything about activity since I was just kicked for forum inactivity lol, but anyone up for a war to raise ingame activity? also personal opinion on whoever has these games. - of the games of the year which should I waste my money on. (Halo 4, Blackops 2, Wwe 13, assasins creed, batman arkham city) or any others I havent named.
I suggest either Halo 4 or Black Ops 2 if you're into Muliplayer. Depending on which franchise you like better I suppose. They're both pretty good.
But if you want more of a singleplayer based game, I would go with AC3. I like Black Ops 2 the best out of all of them, but it's just my opinion.
i want far cry 3 so bad. i watch uberhaxornova play it and i watch him play gmod. pewdiepie is starting to suck because he hasnt posted a video in 2 weeks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Halo 4 for single player. The Spartan Ops and Campaign are both very fun.
Multiplayer depends on your preferences, do you like the faster CoD matches? Or the slower more skill based Halo matches?

(Soap, CoD doesn't take as much skill as halo. umad?)
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]